Starting my Isagenix Journey!!

Options
Hi All,

I am so excited to be starting my isagenix journey tomorrow. I have spent the last 2 weeks eating myself silly after my first fitness comp! I have put on over 5kg in the space of 2 weeks which is super unhealthy so I am excited to cleanse my body of these horrible toxins and bring my body back into a healthy state!!
I want somewhere to record my journey so I will keep you all updated with my results!!

Woohoo

Replies

• thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Well I guess whatever gets you motivated to lose weight but these type of products are highly unnecessary. Cleans? Drink more water.
    Lose weight? Eat a caloric deficit.

Yes, that simple and quite inexpensive!
  • darkmstf
    darkmstf Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're going to do awesome! I love isagenix. Best investment I ever made! Total lifestyle changer for me! I tried other methods to lose weight and they just did not work for me. But Isa does!
  • ladypitek
    ladypitek Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I currently use Isagenix but more as meal supplements and to ensure I get enough protein and don't overdo it on the sugar every day. I had major issues for months with sugars and proteins with simple calorie counting. The first week on the program I lost 10 pounds and 10" and the second week I didn't lose a single pound and I only lost 2". I have been on it for about a month and a hald and I am sticking with the program as I do still like the idea of meal replacements, but I think the whole idea of "cleansing" is nonsense. Your liver and kidneys will give you a cleanse naturally. I think the whole concept of the isagenix "cleanse" though is similar to the 5:2 diet, except the isagenix cleanse drink and "snacks" help you from feeling hungry all day. I wish you the best of luck on the program!!