First Timer

Options
Good Morning All

I am ne wto the whole fitness and watching what I eat thing :-) now that Im pushing 40 the old body has decided to change shape without asking premission.

Any tips or encouragement would be appriciated :-)

Replies

• lillmssy
    Options
    Pushing 40? Welcome to the 4th floor....LOL I hit 40 and my body didn't ask permission either.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It's a great place to be. I joined 7/4/2010 and have lost 61 pounds. I love this site and I know you will too. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can help motivate each other.
  • carmelmin
    carmelmin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hi i am 46,and i tell you your body takes on a form of its own,especialy around the middle area,i cant seem to **** it..Well this year by hook or crook its going away...best of luck:):flowerforyou:
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I turned 40 last year, and that's what helped push me into getting fit and healthy again. I figured it wasn't going to get any easier as I got older so I might as well do it now :D I stopped drinking all soda and sweet tea and started watching what I ate with MFP, then started some light exercises and about 70 days ago I started up on P90X. Add me as a friend and we can help keep each other motivated!