• GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    bacon-turtle-main1.jpg
  • bajoyba
    bajoyba Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Word.

The 1650 calorie diet worked for me! I'm currently a loser at around 1700 calories a day, err'day. Yay, food!
    I never feel like quitting, because there's nothing to quit.
    I'm totes having pizza for dinner.

:drinker:
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    1600-1800 a day for this 5'2 shorty.

Happy dance for losing while still enjoying eating out, pizza and wine :drinker:
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I'm not comfortable with the level of reason in this thread. I need an extreme diet suggestion that I can follow like crazy for 3 weeks and then give up.

Gelato cleanse werked for me! 30 days of delicious, creamy goodness... I made a fort!

wugvas.jpg
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    So far so good on the 1 pound average loss per week currently eating on average about 2100 calories a day. Not particularly overweight, not particularly muscular...pretty average guy really.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I so need to make this

BaconWeaveElvis3.jpg

If you do make it, you *have* to dip it in Nutella. ya know, for science.
  • Aquamum9
    Aquamum9 Posts: 51
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • ekmcdan
    ekmcdan Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm not comfortable with the level of reason in this thread. I need an extreme diet suggestion that I can follow like crazy for 3 weeks and then give up.

Gelato cleanse werked for me! 30 days of delicious, creamy goodness... I made a fort!

wugvas.jpg
    Don't listen to to her... she's from the /leaf/ village. :laugh:
  • kconrad1712
    kconrad1712 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I so need to make this

BaconWeaveElvis3.jpg

I wonder if I could replace the peanut butter and bananas with american cheese.....
  • jmv7117
    jmv7117 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Nice - mocking of the 'Yes, 1200 calories diet works' thread. Not bored are you? I will counter with go with what works for you. Neither a 1200 or 1650 calorie diet works for me.
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    If "researchers" Actually compared the 1650 to the 1200 on who could maintain the weight loss they would see that the 1650 peeps know what's up.

ETA for spelling lol
  • brando79az
    brando79az Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I lost about 20lbs since late March. 1690 has been working perfect for me! It's basic arithmetic.:bigsmile:
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I so need to make this

BaconWeaveElvis3.jpg

:love:
  • fedup30
    fedup30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    431.gif
  • ekmcdan
    ekmcdan Posts: 38
    Options
    I so need to make this

BaconWeaveElvis3.jpg

I wonder if I could replace the peanut butter and bananas with american cheese.....
    uh, HELL YEAH
    giphy.gif
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options

wugvas.jpg
    Don't listen to to her... she's from the /leaf/ village. :laugh:

tumblr_mcfxowO7581qf7gpu.gif
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Works for me too! :drinker:

tumblr_m5xg3jkooC1r7hf38.gif

giphy.gif
    11jxaat.gif

0982d9fefec5d9bc77c8939d4224766b.jpg
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Nice - mocking of the 'Yes, 1200 calories diet works' thread. Not bored are you? I will counter with go with what works for you. Neither a 1200 or 1650 calorie diet works for me.

Oh, I'm being sincere, no mocking here.

I find it more encouraging to hear of people who can eat more to lose than those who choose to starve themselves. And even if 1200 happens to be the number for someone, knowing that fueling yourself correctly and working hard, that number could increase? That number is very rarely a true number for most. Like almost everyone I've ever heard who praises 1200 also has extensive cheat days or doesn't log consistently, therefore how can one be truly at 1200? I did try 1200. 3 lbs a week, dizzy, and miserable was not how I wanted to spend my existence and no one should feel like they have to suffer to reach their goals.
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    Crispy bacon rocks!
  • nikamar
    nikamar Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Yay for eating and for everyone who has the same reaction as mine when they see (or just think of) delicious food:

NUyttbn.gif