Yes, 1650 diets work!

Options

Replies

• iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I'm not comfortable with the level of reason in this thread. I need an extreme diet suggestion that I can follow like crazy for 3 weeks and then give up.

Gelato cleanse werked for me! 30 days of delicious, creamy goodness... I made a fort!

wugvas.jpg

I worked for both of us.

h7rudaK.jpg?1
  • raichhype
    raichhype Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Nice - mocking of the 'Yes, 1200 calories diet works' thread. Not bored are you? I will counter with go with what works for you. Neither a 1200 or 1650 calorie diet works for me.

b-b-b-but complaining won't burn calories????
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n6pshu9oHO1tqfasco1_500.jpg
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Nice - mocking of the 'Yes, 1200 calories diet works' thread. Not bored are you? I will counter with go with what works for you. Neither a 1200 or 1650 calorie diet works for me.

Perhaps if one types furiously enough? That's it, I'm adding an exercise
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 785 Member
    Options

^^^^:flowerforyou:
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    IN for food lovin' dance partay!

gru-s-dance-despicable-me-o.gif
    anigif_original-grid-image-1800-1383780756-15.gif
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I love this.

I also totally creep on you everytime I see you in the forums. You're one of my "Eat more to lose" and "LBM 4lyfe" idols.

I'm hoping to one day reset my metabolism enough to eat that much and lose 1 lb a week! 1 lb a week would be amazeballs to me!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

We perceive what we want to perceive.

You saw mocking.

We all saw encouragement for a healthier amount of calories and an emphasis on slower, sustainable weight loss.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

If you add that as an exercise, I'm going to start logging the bugs that choke me on my runs.
  • SugaryLynx
    Options

If you add that as an exercise, I'm going to start logging the bugs that choke me on my runs.

I've heard they're high in proteins
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options

Not mocking at all, when I started I did the 1200 calories was friggen miserable, made my husband miserable and if it hadn't been for threads like these I probably would have quit, because I didn't know you could lose weight while eating foods you liked and you didn't have to be miserable!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options

You saw mocking.

We all saw encouragement for a healthier amount of calories and an emphasis on slower, sustainable weight loss.

cm-49669-451176610d12d1.gif
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    I'm not comfortable with the level of reason in this thread. I need an extreme diet suggestion that I can follow like crazy for 3 weeks and then give up.

Gelato cleanse werked for me! 30 days of delicious, creamy goodness... I made a fort!

wugvas.jpg

I worked for both of us.

h7rudaK.jpg?1

Omg, that's incredible! With my fortress and yours combined... We'd be unstoppable! !!!! *evil finger steeple*
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options

You saw mocking.

+1
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    Yay for eating and for everyone who has the same reaction as mine when they see (or just think of) delicious food:

NUyttbn.gif

I just laughed so hard when I realized this wasn't a jpg
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    This seems to be a response to the Yes, 1200 calorie diets work! thread just posted.

"A response to" or "similarly themed"?
  • ekmcdan
    ekmcdan Posts: 38
    Options

wugvas.jpg
    Don't listen to to her... she's from the /leaf/ village. :laugh:

tumblr_mcfxowO7581qf7gpu.gif
    tumblr_m3o4j8LdCp1rsm50fo1_500.gif
  • jrhanna84
    jrhanna84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yes to all this!
  • SugaryLynx
    Options

wugvas.jpg
    Don't listen to to her... she's from the /leaf/ village. :laugh:

tumblr_mcfxowO7581qf7gpu.gif

What? We like food where I'm from. ...

33tlbbc.gif
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Here, here. Thanks for posting.