Yes, 1650 diets work!

Options

Replies

• caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I'm glad it worked for you. That's encouraging to others. I don't really consider 5'3.5 tiny...(I'm under 5'3) but hey....
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I'm glad it worked for you. That's encouraging to others. I don't really consider 5'3.5 tiny...(I'm under 5'3) but hey....

My whole adult life I thought I was 5'5" until my sister said she was 5'2" and I challenged her to being measured. She was taller than she thought and I was shorter. Bahaha. :P
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    I love this.

I also totally creep on you everytime I see you in the forums. You're one of my "Eat more to lose" and "LBM 4lyfe" idols.

I'm hoping to one day reset my metabolism enough to eat that much and lose 1 lb a week! 1 lb a week would be amazeballs to me!

Aaaw♡♡. Thank you so much for your kind words. Wishing you the absolute best!
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" 117 lbs (even though I don't look it) and eat 1650 a day now :)
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options

Nope, just a food dance party. Nuffin to see here

339t66p.jpg

In for logic, good sense, and gifs!

20fp4hs.jpg
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Nice - mocking of the 'Yes, 1200 calories diet works' thread. Not bored are you? I will counter with go with what works for you. Neither a 1200 or 1650 calorie diet works for me.

Mocking would be putting this stuff in that thread.
  • adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n6pshu9oHO1tqfasco1_500.jpg

Ok, that's the most perfect thing I've ever seen.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Nice - mocking of the 'Yes, 1200 calories diet works' thread. Not bored are you? I will counter with go with what works for you. Neither a 1200 or 1650 calorie diet works for me.

Cryinggifs_01_1.gif
  • dirtmagnets
    dirtmagnets Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm not comfortable with the level of reason in this thread. I need an extreme diet suggestion that I can follow like crazy for 3 weeks and then give up.

Gelato cleanse werked for me! 30 days of delicious, creamy goodness... I made a fort!

wugvas.jpg

I worked for both of us.

h7rudaK.jpg?1

Thirding. I totally failed to post in the gelato cleanse month, but rocked the Eat All the Sweets Challenge. During that 30 days of at least one sweet treat a day, eating at a goal of 1650-1700 or so, I dropped just shy of 5 pounds. I'm 5'4 and lightly active - just enough to keep up with four kids, most days. I've been losing weight just as fast as or even faster than when I was aiming for 1400 (can't say I've ever tried 1200 or ever want to) and feel SO much healthier/more energetic/stronger than on the lower limit.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I like food.

tumblr_moimrorcr01r7o3vbo1_500.gif
  • SugaryLynx
    Options

Nope, just a food dance party. Nuffin to see here

339t66p.jpg

In for logic, good sense, and gifs!

20fp4hs.jpg

ixtgkp.gif
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I'm not comfortable with the level of reason in this thread. I need an extreme diet suggestion that I can follow like crazy for 3 weeks and then give up.

Gelato cleanse werked for me! 30 days of delicious, creamy goodness... I made a fort!

wugvas.jpg

I worked for both of us.

h7rudaK.jpg?1

Thirding. I totally failed to post in the gelato cleanse month, but rocked the Eat All the Sweets Challenge. During that 30 days of at least one sweet treat a day, eating at a goal of 1650-1700 or so, I dropped just shy of 5 pounds. I'm 5'4 and lightly active - just enough to keep up with four kids, most days. I've been losing weight just as fast as or even faster than when I was aiming for 1400 (can't say I've ever tried 1200 or ever want to) and feel SO much healthier/more energetic/stronger than on the lower limit.

There was a challenage...gd it...I eat a cadbury chocolate bar everynight I could so rocked it...even at a deficit I did it..and lost weight

@ 1600...cadbury chocolate every night
    @1700 ditto
    @1800 Ditto

Now at 1900 (still deficit from TDEE of 2100) ditto
  • Samby_v1
    Samby_v1 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4" and appear to be maintaining on 1660. At least I'm not gaining any!
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    I like food.

tumblr_moimrorcr01r7o3vbo1_500.gif

20ge4xc.gif
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    UHa94.jpg
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I completely chuckled at the subtle - I like turtles... I was like... huh? :flowerforyou:

hallelujah-gif.gif
  • ekmcdan
    ekmcdan Posts: 38
    Options

I'd love to destroy that piece of art... with my mouth. :love:
  • SugaryLynx
    Options

wugvas.jpg

I worked for both of us.

h7rudaK.jpg?1

There was a challenage...gd it...I eat a cadbury chocolate bar everynight I could so rocked it...even at a deficit I did it..and lost weight

@ 1600...cadbury chocolate every night
    @1700 ditto
    @1800 Ditto

Now at 1900 (still deficit from TDEE of 2100) ditto

I spaced the eat all the sweets challenge. I've been doing almost 60 day gelato challenge though? Pahaha
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    I'm 5' 4" and appear to be maintaining on 1660. At least I'm not gaining any!

:flowerforyou:
  • SugaryLynx
    Options

I'd love to destroy that piece of art... with my mouth. :love:

Rofl