Friends who log daily!

Options

Replies

• Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I log daily. Any young women in this thread are welcome to add me. I am very supportive. And I like to ride bicycles.

STAHP
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    This reminds me.. I need to go to the store and pick up some prune juice.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I log daily. Any young women in this thread are welcome to add me. I am very supportive. And I like to ride bicycles.

STAHP

Just because we're already friends doesn't mean there isn't enough of me to go around. You need to learn to share.
  • super_pj
    super_pj Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    12 day streak!
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options

STAHP

Just because we're already friends doesn't mean there isn't enough of me to go around. You need to learn to share.

Bu bu bu but I don't wanna.
  • sharky6520
    sharky6520 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I have logged in 72 days in a row!!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    This reminds me.. I need to go to the store and pick up some prune juice.

Get me some more while you are there but no more of that store brand crap. I want the Sunsweet or the Ocean Spray.
  • Dube11
    Dube11 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Add me =)
  • TwiFoxy
    TwiFoxy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I log daily :) I feel less inclined to cheat that way ;) although I've been very good this past week!

Add me <3
  • drumbum77DW
    drumbum77DW Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day. :happy:
  • cicerojfaraday
    Options
    Go ahead and add me if you want. I'm not looking to just build up my friends list, though. I'd like to find people to connect with on here. Talk about goals and maybe hold each other accountable with diet/exercise.
  • lewoldt
    lewoldt Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I log every day. I have a long way to go and could use some support.
  • akkimberly
    akkimberly Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I log daily. Add me :)
  • swebb4209
    swebb4209 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Brand new here, but add me!
  • kunalloser
    kunalloser Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    add me
  • chelleicious
    Options
    having the app on my smart phone helps me a lot. I try to log as I am sitting down to eat at the very least. A dietician I saw recently suggested logging what you are planning to eat before you sit down to eat it, it helps you stick to what you said. I have successfully logged everything I have eaten for 25 days or so in a row now. My goal is to loose almost 100 pounds, very strict calorie restrictions so logging it is the only way I can stay on track. Add me and we can support each other.
  • Misslisareformed1
    Misslisareformed1 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    i log everyday

so anyone motivational and sweet can add me lol
  • Larabelle95
    Options
    I'm Lara, please add! :)
  • zezelryck
    zezelryck Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've lost 156lb in the last 12 months. Still around 26lb to go. I log everyday. Looking for friends who also log and share their diaries :-)
  • greatness
    greatness Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I also log in every day! I've been a member for a while and went through a yr or so when I didn't consistently use the app, but my food dairy is viewable and I also have the RunKeeper app linked so that my workouts post automatically!