How much will I lose and is this healthy? Thanks(:

Options
Hi I'm female lol I'm 121 pound 5'3,I'm on a1200 calorie diet.How much will I lose a week?I ussaly bike or jog 1.5 miles 5 to 6 times a week. Is this exersise unhealthy only eating 1200 calories a week? Thanks in advance

Replies

• Fat2FitArmyWifey
    Options
    I would say you are already at a good weight for your height. I'd try toning up more if that's what your looking to do & with the activities you mentioned you should be able to do just that. As far as calories I'd say yes but then again i'm not to sure on that with your weight. Don't want to tell you something when I don't know myself. Wish you all the best.

-Kristen
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    That all depends on you and your body, no one can tell you exactly how much you will lose every week. As far as exercise, when you do you will get to eat back the calories that you burned doing that exercise.
  • Foreverxxi
    Options
    I just want to lose ten pounds how long would that take?
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I think you should try to net 1200 cals/day, so eat back your exercise cals but if you have been doing this, only you know for sure how it's working. When you are already small like you are, I figure it only takes about 1600 calories a day to maintain your weight (http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm)
    so if you have a 400 calorie deficit every day, and it takes 3500 deficit to lose one pound so if you are consistent, that is about a pound every 9 days. But nothing is really that simple!
    I don't think there is anything wrong with your plan, but I don't know how much you want to lose.
  • Foreverxxi
    Options
    Okay thanks guys:D
  • Fat2FitArmyWifey
    Options

Just depends on you! Everyone is different. Seeing how you are 121lbs I am not sure how fast you'd be able to drop the last ten that you want off. I always hear the last few lbs are the hardest to lose. Just drink 8-12 8oz glasses of water a day, workout, and eat as healthy as you possibly can. That's my best advice for you.
  • Foreverxxi
    Options

Just depends on you! Everyone is different. Seeing how you are 121lbs I am not sure how fast you'd be able to drop the last ten that you want off. I always hear the last few lbs are the hardest to lose. Just drink 8-12 8oz glasses of water a day, workout, and eat as healthy as you possibly can. That's my best advice for you.
    I

Thanks!(: