Anyone using the xbox Kinect?

Options
We just got our kinect and love it! We bought several games and they are really fun and get your heart rate up. I think it is better than the wii because you don't have to have a controller in your hand. Anyone else have one? What games would you recommend?

Replies

• Fat2FitArmyWifey
    Options
    I love Dance Central! Hubby bought it for me and it's such a fun game! Works you up in a great sweat and burns cals! I do Zumba(dvds not game) and I love that as well! If you are looking for a dance game like Zumba/Dance Central go with Dance Central for the Kinect. I get a better workout with the Zumba dvds then the video game. :)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I have "your shape" and I like it...kind of boring after awhile, that's why I'm saving my pennies for Active 2
  • Fat2FitArmyWifey
    Options
    I love Dance Central! Hubby bought it for me and it's such a fun game! Works you up in a great sweat and burns cals! I do Zumba(dvds not game) and I love that as well! If you are looking for a dance game like Zumba/Dance Central go with Dance Central for the Kinect. I get a better workout with the Zumba dvds then the video game. :)

I get a great workout with Dance Central & the Zumba DVDS. The Zumba video game I found didn't give me a great workout like the dvds or DC. Just wanted to clear what I said up. :)
  • judithsimons
    Options
    we got one at Christmas and it is alot of fun..I do the Biggest Loser Workout and the kids like the sonic free riders..Dance Central is fun and time flies and it also has a workout tracker.. we've tried other games, but i get a better workout with the Biggest loser and dance central..:laugh:
  • ina1975
    ina1975 Posts: 20
    Options

I get a great workout with Dance Central & the Zumba DVDS. The Zumba video game I found didn't give me a great workout like the dvds or DC. Just wanted to clear what I said up. :)

thanks, i was wondering about the zumba game
  • Fat2FitArmyWifey
    Options

thanks, i was wondering about the zumba game

No problem! :)
  • mrsdiaz
    mrsdiaz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I also agree about the Dance Central. There is also a game on the Kinect Adventures where its like an obstacle course and you have to jump and duck and dodge side to side and that works it up pretty well.

I just orded my Active 2 from Amazon and will have it later this week to report on. I loved it on our Wii.

Happy losing!!
  • jlmelton0509
    jlmelton0509 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I love the dance central. I almost bought the Zumba game, but another unit wife warned me off of it. If any of you have xbox live, we could battle each other! LOL