Support From Similar Women

Options
Hello everyone,

I'd like to make a small group of women similar to myself with similar goals. It's really inspirational to hear everyone's success and easy to sympathize with everyone's struggle, but I feel that a group of similar women could relate even better and I'm looking for help with motivation!

About myself:

I am a young professional in a distance learning master's program. I am 23 years old, 5 ft. 2in., 142 lbs., and have a large frame. My most unhealthy point in life was a girthy 160 lbs.

I'd like to tone up (especially since I have a wedding in July). I'm planning on starting the p90x program.

I'm not sure what my goal weight should be. Anywhere between 125 and 135, so I have 5 to 15 pounds to lose. I'm more worried about making some lean sexy muscles, to help keep my curvy look, but make it better and healthier.

Let me know if you'd like to exchange information so that we can work towards our goals together.

Replies

• smarshall88
    Options
    Hello! My name is Susan I am 22 years old and I weigh 169 pounds and am 5'1". My goal weight is 130-125 pounds. I am working towards a nursing degree, have a child and work full time. I also am probably going to start P90X!
  • MTDork87
    MTDork87 Posts: 205
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sara, I'm 23, 5'2 and was also my heaviest at 160. I've worked down over the year and now I'm closer to 130 (though maybe more like 135 after the holiday debacle). My goal weight was 135, then 130, and now it's closer to 125. I'm starting ChaLEAN extreme because I don't think I can handle P90X yet. Friend me if you think we'd mesh, I'd love to join a group with similar people :-)