Ok so I took this pill!!!!

Options

Replies

• metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    well well well let the chaos ensue :noway: Ok Is Sue advertising her product here? yeah probably Is she be malicious? ahh I think she just didn't know and didn't read forum rules. Does Sue look in her picture like she is overweight? not to me,but not for me to judge. Am i supposed to look at picture and believe this product wil l make me thin overnight? probably. but i don't believe it. Do I think it sounds not healthy to have some blob of gelatin like substance floating in my body? I think it sounds really UNhealthy. It does what gastric bypass surgery does? I think the only thing it probably has in common with that is constant diarreha and stomach cramps frequently. I think she is just trying to make a buck. I agree this not the place to do it. overweight ppl like myself are targeted all the time by advertisers. Somethings i went for and guess what none of them worked. I personally believe the only way to lose weight is the way we are doing it on here eating healthier, exercising and offering each other POSITIVE support. This is just my opinion and I hope I haven't offended anyone. I think we need to accept Sue where she is today. Hopefully she will stick around and see how hard this struggle is for ppl like me and not want to sell some product that may or may not work. I have only been on this site a few days and I am so grateful for the friends I have found and the support I am offered on my journey. Not to mention the great receipes I am hooked on granny's mock ice cream sandwiches, they are so good i wanna find granny and give her a hug!:laugh: I wish everyone great success
  • jewelsfit
    Options
    GEEZZZZ! PEOPLE CHILL OUT!!! Yes I am new and just joined today and happened across this thread. And OMG...YOU GUYS ARE SOOO NOT NICE WOMEN!!! All this poor girl was trying to do was share info that SOME of you would might like. Working hard on your weight loss to get results is great but some still struggle with potion control of even good foods. You guys sound like a bunch of angry women that are hungry or something...my goodness. Ok grant it, I too HATE SPAM but this poor girl was not trying to spam you but offer information and she just obviously just gave too much info that she had on the product but I spoke to her via pm after reading how awful you all were to her and she explained that this is the first time she has ever offered the info to anyone and thought she should give all the info like she wanted when she was trying to find out about it. THAT'S IT, NOTHING SNEAKY OR DECEPTIVE LIKE SOME OF YOU APPARENTLY THINK. I have looked into the product myself and had been questioning it and still questioning it but I saw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us7uFSDjhZs chicks video and am thinking it may be a useful thing. Not to say you should stop working out and eating fatty foods but hey if you have those days when your portion control is not that good they hey maybe. But you guys really do not deserve to have this info I guess or maybe you guys are just TOO GOOD for it. You know after people have worked out for a while and have lost some or a lot of weight they really get a big head thinking their way is the only way and don't tell me anything different kind of thing. The begin to act like they are experts in weightloss or something. And that is just so sad.

I really feel so bad for the girl who posted the info. You all just jumped on her like she was trying to sell you a fake gold watch out of her coat or something...haha. Gimme a break get over yourselves. If someone wants to share with fellow fatties what helps them then by all means share who cares what these so called "family" think.

Btw...I say it like is is too! I'm am NOT afraid of being PC either....oh and I too am a Libra and balance this is not!!!
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Options
    well well well let the chaos ensue :noway: Ok Is Sue advertising her product here? yeah probably Is she be malicious? ahh I think she just didn't know and didn't read forum rules. Does Sue look in her picture like she is overweight? not to me,but not for me to judge. Am i supposed to look at picture and believe this product wil l make me thin overnight? probably. but i don't believe it. Do I think it sounds not healthy to have some blob of gelatin like substance floating in my body? I think it sounds really UNhealthy. It does what gastric bypass surgery does? I think the only thing it probably has in common with that is constant diarreha and stomach cramps frequently. I think she is just trying to make a buck. I agree this not the place to do it. overweight ppl like myself are targeted all the time by advertisers. Somethings i went for and guess what none of them worked. I personally believe the only way to lose weight is the way we are doing it on here eating healthier, exercising and offering each other POSITIVE support. This is just my opinion and I hope I haven't offended anyone. I think we need to accept Sue where she is today. Hopefully she will stick around and see how hard this struggle is for ppl like me and not want to sell some product that may or may not work. I have only been on this site a few days and I am so grateful for the friends I have found and the support I am offered on my journey. Not to mention the great receipes I am hooked on granny's mock ice cream sandwiches, they are so good i wanna find granny and give her a hug!:laugh: I wish everyone great success

Well said! The last thing we need is some horrible quick fix pill, this site is about promoting a healthy lifestyle. If you're here for genuine reasons Sue, then welcome and good luck :flowerforyou:
  • hnlymark
    hnlymark Posts: 191
    Options
    Well, I welcomed her...before seeing this...hmmm...can ya take stuff back? I have to say, that was an advertisement, 100%! No doubt in my mind. And a sleezy one at that. Yuk.
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I personally think that we need to avoid gimmicks and stick to good ole "eating properly and exercizing"
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    GEEZZZZ! PEOPLE CHILL OUT!!! Yes I am new and just joined today and happened across this thread. And OMG...YOU GUYS ARE SOOO NOT NICE WOMEN!!! All this poor girl was trying to do was share info that SOME of you would might like. Working hard on your weight loss to get results is great but some still struggle with potion control of even good foods. You guys sound like a bunch of angry women that are hungry or something...my goodness. Ok grant it, I too HATE SPAM but this poor girl was not trying to spam you but offer information and she just obviously just gave too much info that she had on the product but I spoke to her via pm after reading how awful you all were to her and she explained that this is the first time she has ever offered the info to anyone and thought she should give all the info like she wanted when she was trying to find out about it. THAT'S IT, NOTHING SNEAKY OR DECEPTIVE LIKE SOME OF YOU APPARENTLY THINK. I have looked into the product myself and had been questioning it and still questioning it but I saw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us7uFSDjhZs chicks video and am thinking it may be a useful thing. Not to say you should stop working out and eating fatty foods but hey if you have those days when your portion control is not that good they hey maybe. But you guys really do not deserve to have this info I guess or maybe you guys are just TOO GOOD for it. You know after people have worked out for a while and have lost some or a lot of weight they really get a big head thinking their way is the only way and don't tell me anything different kind of thing. The begin to act like they are experts in weightloss or something. And that is just so sad.

I really feel so bad for the girl who posted the info. You all just jumped on her like she was trying to sell you a fake gold watch out of her coat or something...haha. Gimme a break get over yourselves. If someone wants to share with fellow fatties what helps them then by all means share who cares what these so called "family" think.

Btw...I say it like is is too! I'm am NOT afraid of being PC either....oh and I too am a Libra and balance this is not!!!

was that suppose to be a dig at me....
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Not to mention the great receipes I am hooked on granny's mock ice cream sandwiches, they are so good i wanna find granny and give her a hug!:laugh: I wish everyone great success

I too am hooked and so is the hubby. I have to keep them on hand at all times! LOL
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/14924-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting

Thank you, that is all.

Rule #1 and #2. . .don't advertise, especially for weight loss products.

Rule #3. . .don't attack individuals.
  • Jermanda
    Jermanda Posts: 25
    Options

#1. I'm not a girl.
    #2. It's against the forum rules to solicite.
    #3. Had she come in and been up front about it, she would have gotten a different (much friendlier) reaction.

You are new, and haven't been around for a lot of the crap that has been thrown around on this board. This is an extremely unique place on the internet, and that's the exact reason that this place is worth protecting. As I said before, she's as welcome here as anyone else (and she truly is) but we do expect people to be honest and forthright in the way they conduct themselves.

As it is, this has been addressed. I don't really see a reason for this thread to continue. I'm going to let Mike know that this thread needs to be locked.
  • jewelsfit
    Options
    Well, I welcomed her...before seeing this...hmmm...can ya take stuff back? I have to say, that was an advertisement, 100%! No doubt in my mind. And a sleezy one at that. Yuk.

OMG...YOU ARE SOOO WRONG! She is a normal person like anyone and in talking to her (in pm) she is just so perplexed at the meanness of this board. I told her lot of women boards are like that and she probably should not of posted such a good pic of herself cuz that just causes women to freak out too. She never thought she would of been referred to as a sleezy sales person...hahaha....omg...that is just so off base. What a way to judge a person before even getting to know them first. :noway:
  • colormesue
    Options
    WOW I would hope if in the future a "newbie" stumbles then you as so called "family" will lift that person up and not just gang kick them on the ground like I just got!!!!

I already said it was NOT my intent to Self promote or advertise...maybe I was better at writting than I thought!

I THOUGHT I was sharing and after reading the rules i can see were it says about a product and so on. I know a MINUTE bit of this product and yes signed up for it "just in case" it works for me.

I will be able to help ohers and that was and is my intent.

You are all very cruel and vicious and NO MATTER what I said or say you will continue to have your opinions. I cannot change your mind nor will I try.

It saddens me that people can be so all over you before even giving someone the benefit of the doubt. If I had read the rules first i probably woud of worded it differently like PM me i have some exciting info Id love to share!

I am new here and I did not know my post would cause an uproar... I was excited to share with everyone.

So sorry if you all did not and could not see it for what it truely was.

PINK
  • jewelsfit
    Options

#1. I'm not a girl.
    #3. Had she come in and been up front about it, she would have gotten a different (much friendlier) reaction.

You are new, and haven't been around for a lot of the crap that has been thrown around on this board. This is an extremely unique place on the internet, and that's the exact reason that this place is worth protecting. As I said before, she's as welcome here as anyone else (and she truly is) but we do expect people to be honest and forthright in the way they conduct themselves.

As it is, this has been addressed. I don't really see a reason for this thread to continue. I'm going to let Mike know that this thread needs to be locked.

Well sorry to tell you this site is NOT UNIQUE! Just the same ol bi*chyness (male or female) as other sites. How is it that because you do not like the topic you should have the thread locked. You have never mentioned a product that has help you in your weightloss journey. Yes she propbaly should not of posted her website but that is just a learning process for her. But to call her not being truthfull is just out right rude as you do not know that. You are assuming this because she posted "wrong". Whatever, you guys are just too high and mighty here Spark people are MUCH nicer!!!
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    This should have just been reported from the beginning without commentary. It's too bad this thread got so ugly:embarassed:
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Options
    Whatever, you guys are just too high and mighty here Spark people are MUCH nicer!!!

You're not trying to promote another website are you?!? I'm kidding :laugh:
  • Jermanda
    Jermanda Posts: 25
    Options

#1. I'm not a girl.

Well sorry to tell you this site is NOT UNIQUE! Just the same ol bi*chyness (male or female) as other sites. How is it that because you do not like the topic you should have the thread locked. You have never mentioned a product that has help you in your weightloss journey. Yes she propbaly should not of posted her website but that is just a learning process for her. But to call her not being truthfull is just out right rude as you do not know that. You are assuming this because she posted "wrong". Whatever, you guys are just too high and mighty here Spark people are MUCH nicer!!!

I wish you the best on your weight loss journey.
  • jewelsfit
    Options

#1. I'm not a girl.

I wish you the best on your weight loss journey.

That is so cliche :yawn:
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Let me be the last to post on this thread so this ugly nasty poo-pooness goes away.

WE ARE A FAMILY HERE. WE SUPPORT EACHOTHER. :heart: :heart: :heart: If you think this site is not right for you, ok. But these people who have been apart of this site now, are AWESOME. There is no room for negative vibes when we are trying to do something positive for ourselves.
  • colormesue
    Options
    272911gunsd1x72p.gif
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Fellow MFP'ers. When you see a post such as this one don't bother arguing . There is a report post button at the bottom. It will then go to Mike for his review.

:smile:

I :heart: my MFP family!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Amen--I've typed out replies now 2 or 3 times only to not post them. But it's really as simple as if you think a post/member is a problem, report them and let Mike sort it out. That's why he gets the "big bucks," right? :tongue:
This discussion has been closed.