breakfast

Options
2»

Replies

• ianthamfyolek
    ianthamfyolek Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love Kellog's All Bran Buds (two servings for 2/3 cup total) and a cup of Almond Milk, unsweetened. It is 200 calories total, makes me feel nice and full, lots of energy, and keeps me regular. :-)
  • jmsic
    jmsic Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Today--2 eggs, 2 small sausage patties, and 2 slices of ultra thin cheese. typically, I skip the meat, and add extra egg whites. sometimes, add spinach, broccoli, or asparagus to the eggs. (with some dill)
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    yogurt or oatmeal on weekdays, eggs on the weekend. And lots of coffee, always.
  • Lilenatalem
    Lilenatalem Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    wow soo many people not eating the yolks on the eggs. Such a waste, its probably the healthiest part of the egg. =(
  • annabeladcock
    Options
    Low fat greek yogurt, granola and honey... YUM!! Best thing ever :love: Very occasionally I have poached egg and baked beans on toast but that has lots more calories :P
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    I just has 3 Egglands Best eggs scrambled in with 3 oz of Perdue ground chicken (with hot pepper flakes, sage and heavy black pepper, makes it taste like sausage)

1 beautiful fresh tomato with a little course sea salt...and 1/2 fresh cucumber...

Im eating Paleo.....

I love this new way of eating....

hope everybody has as good of saturday that I plan on having...

LIFE IS GOOD
  • lioness803
    lioness803 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Eggs(with extra runny yolks!) and coffee or waffles on my days off-I love doing different types of waffles. I was making really yummy gingerbread ones during Christmas time, peanut butter waffles, chocolate waffles, lemon waffles...yeah, I love my waffles!
  • ___maegan
    ___maegan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I usually have a double shot latte at home, then eat a fiber one 20-45 min later. About an hour after that I snack on veggies. If I don't need my coffee in the morning I'll make a mix of veggies. (sweet potato, carrots, peppers, mushrooms, onion and jalapeno, topped of with an egg.) This is delicious, basil goes extremely well with the veggies. The mushrooms and egg are great to keep me full til lunch.
  • lore11a
    lore11a Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    This morning I had a BLT on Pepperidge Farm Very Thin Bread, and the best part, I had fresh tomato slices from my garden. Yummy!!!
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    as long as it's under 300 calories, I don't care what I eat....
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Usually scratch made waffles with maple syrup (If I am pressed for time I keep Eggo thick and fluffy waffles in the freezer), glass of milk, travel mug coffee with International Delight Hershey caramel and chocolate creamer and 2 bananas. If I switch the waffles up it is usually for home baked breads like (currently) Banana nut bread or I will make pumpkin nut bread with chocolate chips or zucchini bread.....
  • kikityme
    kikityme Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    (If I am pressed for time I keep Eggo thick and fluffy waffles in the freezer)

You know you can freeze the ones you make and pop them in the toaster? Cheaper...

English muffin, breakfast sausage, mustard and cheese slice. An egg if I'm feeling adventurous lol.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    (If I am pressed for time I keep Eggo thick and fluffy waffles in the freezer)

You know you can freeze the ones you make and pop them in the toaster? Cheaper...

English muffin, breakfast sausage, mustard and cheese slice. An egg if I'm feeling adventurous lol.

Yeah I do that, but if I didn't food prep enough, then I always have a back up with the Eggo's... lol Plus the Thick & Fluffy Cinnamon Brown Sugar ones are pretty tasty... :smile: