The oddest FR

Options

Replies

• sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    What kinds of things could a girl say that would be taken as creepy? Maybe I'll start doing that......

I love you.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    I don't know about odd, but if one more person sends me a FR telling me I'm in great shape for my age, I'm going to stab.

Does it mean I'd be hideous if I was a 25 year old? Should I trade in my cane for a motorized chair? Got any coupons for a HoverRound? Wanna meet at Denny's at 4 for the early bird special? I got my AARP card for a discount.

Trade out Denn'y s for Panderosa and I'm IN. :drinker:

You buying? I'm on a pension.

I have tennis balls for the quad, and I make a killer jello. You in?
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    "I bet our children would be beautiful!"

Good one!
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Got a friend's request with this message "You should take some more pictures, Your beautiful! What are you wearing now :wink: "

well, are you going to tell us or just leave us hanging?

My cleaning clothes: you might as well say rags :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So barely anything? :love:

Just call me Cinderella :happy: :heart:

So then you're a girl that gets a little dirty...

Hi

Yes, you could say that! :smile:
  • laurajane19901
    Options
    Not a fr, just PMs. They weren't really creepy, he just had a very high opinion of himself and was very cringey and borderline desperate so I never replied, but he'd still continue to pop up every now and again. Then he made a new account and was like hey stranger we used to talk before on my old account. Umm no we didn't...
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Not a fr, just PMs. They weren't really creepy, he just had a very high opinion of himself and was very cringey and borderline desperate so I never replied, but he'd still continue to pop up every now and again. Then he made a new account and was like hey stranger we used to talk before on my old account. Umm no we didn't...

DOM4U?
  • sixout
    Options

YOu don't have to call me out like that.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    "I like the chubby fat woman. They sexy.want be friend u butiful."

FR accepted! !
    I write SNL skits in my spare time and thought it may yield me material!! ;)
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

FR accepted! !

"u look like u have cushun 4 da pushin iykwim"
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

I know this guy...
  • laurajane19901
    Options

I know this guy...

Is he like this with you too!?
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options

FR accepted! !

"u look like u have cushun 4 da pushin iykwim"
    [/qu

FR.......accepted! !!! Because. .........true. mmmm hmmmmm shoooot!!
  • laurajane19901
    Options

YOu don't have to call me out like that.

Lols XD
  • AnthonyThrashD
    Options
    I've only sent one FR, I sent one to a woman who was complaining about men only sending her FRs because of her huge boobs. Her profile pic was of her laying down, with shot of her big boobs, tummy and legs. Sigh, I couldn't resist, I sent her an FR with message "I'm only sending this FR because of your HUGE boobs!"

edit: <tear> I was declined :(
  • sixout
    Options
    I've only sent one FR, I sent one to a woman who was complaining about men only sending her FRs because of her huge boobs. Her profile pic was of her laying down, with shot of her big boobs, tummy and legs. Sigh, I couldn't resist, I sent her an FR with message "I'm only sending this FR because of your HUGE boobs!"

link to profile pls
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I got offered a **** pic

I GOT a **** pic................................and I am a MOD :laugh:

I declined and he sent a second request, "Didn't mean to offend, most chicks dig it" :huh:
  • ThinkInOregon
    Options

DOM4U?

Funny you would mention him... he was the first I thought of when I read the fetish thread, wondering why he hadn't responded to it.
  • sixout
    Options
    I got offered a **** pic

I declined and he sent a second request, "Didn't mean to offend, most chicks dig it" :huh:

well, scratch that idea.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    got any weed?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I got offered a **** pic

well, scratch that idea.

Welllllllllllllllllllllll I could make an exception :wink:

:tongue: