Replies

• Moveover50
    Moveover50 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself. Extremely well done
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    Wow man, just WOW! Great job up to this point. Awesome display of willpower. Keep it up!
  • BadaBingBigBadaBoooom
    Options
    Dude, you are already a success story! You are absolutely incredible and don't give up or have any negativity in your mind. You look in that mirror and tell yourself you are successful and you will continue to be successful. You're an inspiration!
  • recesq
    recesq Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Incredible man! Keep on keepin' on.
  • TammyStaley
    TammyStaley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome job keep up the great work and determination. You can do it don't give up.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I think losing 130 pounds is successful. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work! :)
  • bombshellcertification
    bombshellcertification Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Bravo! 130 is an achievement to say the least--Congrats on reaching your first goal!! Your pic shows such progress and one day at a time you can do this--keep posting and acknowledging your goals its very inspiring! Wishing you continued health and success...the little one is another great motivator and inspiration too
  • lisabinco
    lisabinco Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    You're doing an amazing job!! It takes hard work and determination to do what you're doing, I know everyday is a struggle for me. Stick with it, little by little you do become more and more accustomed to eating less...although those cravings have yet to go away for me. Stay strong!!
    It's true! You ARE doing an amazing job. It DOES take determination to do it. It IS a struggle for many of us (me included), almost every day. AND it IS true that you become accustomed to eating less. Don't just eat less. Eat well. You will become accustomed to eating well, too. It will become a lifestyle change for you. The best thing you could ever do for yourself. One day at a time. It WILL be worth it. You've done an awesome job so far.
  • allisonjforsyth
    allisonjforsyth Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Oh Wow! That is amazing!! Congrats and Good luck for the rest! You got this!! Very happy for you!
  • lkay661
    lkay661 Posts: 4
    Options
    WOW!!!! This is definitely motivation for me right here. You're very inspiring.
  • richfaber
    richfaber Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    thank you!
  • Michelle2W
    Michelle2W Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Amazing !!!!
  • PinkCupcakes84
    PinkCupcakes84 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. Keep up the awesome work Luke. Your daughter is so cute. When you have a rough day just think of her. You'll make it!
  • stacyosoyoos
    stacyosoyoos Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You've done an absolutely amazing job so far! I would definitely call this a success story, losing 100+lbs is no small feat, if takes determination and will power - which you have!!

Great job on the loss, keep up the great work. I want to see you succeed and be able to cheer!!!
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Amazing, well done :happy:
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You're doing amazing. Keep up the great work!!!
  • AnswerintheSky
    Options
    Your before and after (during?) photos already show incredible changes in your face and body. Are you feeling more energetic yet? Keep on going and you WILL reach your goals and a healthy you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!