looking for help and support

Options
Hi All, I am a busy mum and need to lose at least 5 stone which means it is going to be a long journey for me to reach my goal. would anyone like to share it with me? I can offer support and well dones when you succeed.
many thanks
Jx

Replies

• iamuniqueiam
    iamuniqueiam Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request. I have a long way to go myself!
  • THICKandFIT
    THICKandFIT Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    70 pounds/5 stone is about how much I have left to lose. Sometimes it seems overwhelming but it certainly helps to have a few friends on MFP. Everyone should feel free to send me a friend request!
  • wedding_g93
    Options
    I am a young girl getting ready to move up in life. I am planning my wedding for September 2015, so my goal and motivation is to look the best I can in my wedding dress. I could really use some support and motivation, so PLEASE FRIEND ME!

I help you, you help me... it'll be a blast! They always say it's easier with another.
  • AONEC
    AONEC Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi confused Mom. I am assuming that you are English when I read your weight in "stone" ? My Mom was English. She met my Yankee Dad there during WWII. I also have a great deal of weight to knock off. I try not to compare myself to others. Prefer to focus on how I feel.
  • confusedmom08
    confusedmom08 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow you have done so well iamuniqueiam so far looking at your loss! well done
  • ctorrealba
    Options
    I've lost 42 pounds and have 68 to go - would be happy to share the journey with someone else - Friend me

Carlos
  • millerlm87
    millerlm87 Posts: 31
    Options
    I have about 5 stones too. Would love to support and encourage eachother. Add me.