Not new but trying again

Options
I've had myfitnesspal for awhile now but have not been successful. Trying to get back on board and thought i'd try my joining the forum. So here's to 2011! A year to change and success! I just turned 26 and am ready to get back on track.

Replies

• britneythe299
    Options
    Hey , I totally feel you and am in the same boat as you. I'm learning that to stay focused and to start getting the results that I need, I have to have positive and supportive people around me also.. maybe that will help you too.

Wish you all the best
    Latoya

p.s. happy be-lated b-day and feel free to add me in u want, I'm still kinda new to this
  • Jessosborne
    Options
    LOL I added the app to my phone about 3 months ago and then a trip to Disneyland, a surgery and the holidays kept me from getting anywhere. Hopefully the second time around will be better than the first attempt. Good Luck!!!
  • monis01
    monis01 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I think we've ALL kinda been there. I know that I for sure have....:embarassed: Wish all the best in your new goal! :happy:
  • curlytop89
    curlytop89 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. Seems like it is on again off again some times. Anyway, I have been misbehaving the last couple of weeks and don't want to wake up 40 pounds heavier one day...again, so I am getting back with it. I have been recording things for the most part, but my food diary is horrible...a what not to do so to speak. So I am going to work out at least 5 days this week and eat like I know I am supposed to. Anyone else?