Unicorns: Rare, but real. VERY real.

Options

Replies

• JD2006
    JD2006 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Did you smell your hand after touching the unicorn? Because they have a very distinct smell.
  • heathl39
    heathl39 Posts: 46
    Options
    This is ridiculously funny! I am giggling as I write this!!
    The truth is out there!LOL
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Did you smell your hand after touching the unicorn? Because they have a very distinct smell.

No, I didn't! What do they smell like?!
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Unicorns smell like rainbows. This is true.

A friend on mine named Vladislav (he likes to go by Randy), opened his basement door and asked me what I smelled...I said rainbows. I have never smelled rainbows before but that was the first thought that popped into my head. Randy told me that's exactly what he smelled too. That's when he told me he had a unicorn in the basement.
  • BurntCoffee
    BurntCoffee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I once saw an ad online for a unicorn but it turned out to be a donkey. Stupid donkeys.
  • JD2006
    JD2006 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Unicorns actually smell like straightjackets and valium
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I_3bda3f_247077.jpg

Was it this unicorn? This one kept texting me inappropriate pictures the other night.
  • BurntCoffee
    BurntCoffee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I_3bda3f_247077.jpg

Was it this unicorn? This one kept texting me inappropriate pictures the other night.

I think we are both being punked. You get a Rhino and I get a Donkey. Maybe they really are a myth. Unicorns never seem to be the beautiful creatures people claim them to be. At least you found out before you got excited about the prospect of finding the elusive unicorn.
  • emtjmac
    Options
    Unicorns actually smell like straightjackets and valium

That's so crazy you say that! That's just what Randy's grandma smells like. She always gives me licorice.
  • emtjmac
    Options
    Randy wishes all of you to know he is still kickin' it (American style) with the unicorn.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    frabz-Did-you-just-bump-your-own-thread-Or-was-it-aliens-02b656.jpg
  • BigmanTG
    BigmanTG Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    emtjmac wrote: »
    People say that rare things don't happen but I am here to tell you that rare things DO happen and rare things, objects and animals CAN be found if you believe in a dream. Here is a secret only TWO people in the world even know right now:

2h3racz.jpg

BELIEVE in a DREAM and a DREAM can be REAL! Thank you, I hope that I inspired you with this TRUE story.

Look at that shiny beautiful mane! Weaved from the pubic hairs of the gods. I salute you Vladislav. I'm a believer now..
  • Amanda_0707
    Amanda_0707 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'll take two please
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    frabz-Did-you-just-bump-your-own-thread-Or-was-it-aliens-02b656.jpg

Jealous cause tou never thought of that?
  • blairrob12
    blairrob12 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I don't want to brag....but I have a house hippo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBfi8OEz0rA
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Dang son.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Unicorns are real.

Thank you, OP for bumping this thread so that more people will know the truth. <3
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I saw elusive unicorn and thought of something completely different. This is so amazing, I'm not sure if I should be disappointed or not.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Unicorns are 100% real. Many on these boards have felt the wrath of unicorns ;)