Old navy women's Active wear sale!

Options
Just wanted to give a heads up to those of you close to an Old navy! They have a great sale going on this weekend!

I manged to get 2 new pair's of workout pants for 15 bucks each! A new lightweight tank for 10, and got realllllly lucky and found 2 nice tanks on clearance for 4 bucks each! I also got one of those ones that absorbs sweat, but I forget how much it was.. I think 12? But wow I was surprised as how cheap all the pants were! Last time I got a pair there I paid 30ish bucks!

I also picked up a few of those nice vneck cotton tees they have. They are my absolute favorite shirts!

Anywho figured I'd pass this along! Good luck!

Replies

• tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Kohls and Jc Penney were also having an excellent sale. Picked up 3 workout shirts at kohls for $20 and three really nice pairs of workout shorts for $20 at JC Penney. My oldest and I spent $70 at kohls (he got a ton of stuff on clearance) and saved $230! Plus we got $10 in kohls cash to use next week.
  • Lilenatalem
    Lilenatalem Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Kohls and Jc Penney were also having an excellent sale. Picked up 3 workout shirts at kohls for $20 and three really nice pairs of workout shorts for $20 at JC Penney. My oldest and I spent $70 at kohls (he got a ton of stuff on clearance) and saved $230! Plus we got $10 in kohls cash to use next week.

Thats AWESOME.. Sadly I am not a big JC penney's or Kohls person.. maybe it's been the years of being a big girl I just never liked shopping at those places because I felt like I could never find stuff. I'm more of a... fashion bug girl lol. But I do love me some old navy.=D

I will def look into more stores now that I am losing weight. Feels good to actually WANT to shop again!
  • ekat120
    ekat120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I got 2 pairs of running shorts and 2 workout tanks for $5 each. Awesome! I like their stuff because I don't feel bad if it wears out or gets stinky because I didn't pay very much for it :)