How do you reward yourself?

Options
3X173
3X173 Posts: 40 Member
I've been reading about maintaining habits recently and it talks about giving yourself rewards to form a habit.

But every way that I reward myself tends to be bad for me; eating junk food, *kitten*, shopping, etc...

What are some ways to properly reward yourself?

Replies

• Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    But every way that I reward myself tends to be bad for me; eating junk food, *kitten*, shopping, etc...
    Pardon me, my good man, might I inquire as to the nature of your objection against autoeroticism?
    I am also partial to the fruit of the vine and the herb of the land.
  • Rochelle951
    Rochelle951 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Hot oil massages always work for me ; )
  • 3X173
    3X173 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Pardon me, my good man, might I inquire as to the nature of your objection against autoeroticism?

lol, it's bad for you. It's not healthy doing it too much.
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options

It's also not healthy to cut things you enjoy out completely either... A treat is just that.
    No food is 'unhealthy', just if regularly consumed in unhealthy amounts.
  • Dragonborn79
    Dragonborn79 Posts: 161
    Options

Says who? We need sources or we're calling BS.