Options

Replies

• PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Great job : ) your aiming for the same goal weight as me : ) how tall are you?

I'm 5'4". I will be happy when I have a flat stomach, though. Not sure yet at which weight that will be! Might even be a little lower than 120 because I carry my weight around my stomach. Oh, and my boobs. That must have been a genetic mutation; all the other women in my family are B cup or below. Thankfully I've gone from a 36DD to a 34D - cute bras, here I come!!

i'm 5'4 as well (158 lbs right now) and carry my weight in my tummy too! i hate it!!! :grumble: wish some of it would go to my boobs or really anywhere else! lol oh well :ohwell: regardless of whether or not you still think u have a tummy, i can't tell from the pics & i think u look teeny tiny! :smile:
  • kris2683
    kris2683 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look so cute!
  • moserary
    Options
    Great job : ) your aiming for the same goal weight as me : ) how tall are you?

I'm 5'4". I will be happy when I have a flat stomach, though. Not sure yet at which weight that will be! Might even be a little lower than 120 because I carry my weight around my stomach. Oh, and my boobs. That must have been a genetic mutation; all the other women in my family are B cup or below. Thankfully I've gone from a 36DD to a 34D - cute bras, here I come!!

i'm 5'4 as well (158 lbs right now) and carry my weight in my tummy too! i hate it!!! :grumble: wish some of it would go to my boobs or really anywhere else! lol oh well :ohwell: regardless of whether or not you still think u have a tummy, i can't tell from the pics & i think u look teeny tiny! :smile:

Aw, thanks, that's very sweet of you. To be honest, that picture makes me look a little better than I am right now - I'm still too scared to post a sports-bra-and-shorts photo! I've still got another 13 pounds to go and I want to tighten up too. Then hopefully I can.
  • FormerJerseygirl
    FormerJerseygirl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    you look stunning!!!! AWESOME JOB!
  • Jrak1980
    Jrak1980 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • sophiajackson99
    Options
    It's amazing what a difference 20 pounds can make! congrats - you look great.
  • lisablueeyes
    lisablueeyes Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    WOW you look fantastic!!! You're such an inspiration. keep up the great work....
  • gbtesq
    gbtesq Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ZebraGlee78
    ZebraGlee78 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Your boobs shrunk! There's hope for me!
  • moserary
    Options
    Your boobs shrunk! There's hope for me!

Haha, I know, I was so happy - I hate having to wear grandma bras! I'm on the way down to be able to wear cute bras again!
  • erin6026
    erin6026 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Look at you! You look wonderful. I'm 132 now and hope to hit 120 before my wedding. Keep up the good work!!
  • hiltonh
    hiltonh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Isnt it funny how something as small as an outfit can be such a huge accomplishment. Congrats you look fablous
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    congratulations! you look stunning! i cant wait to try on old clothes that were getting too tight and see how they'll look on me later!
    very inspiring. and it comes at a good time cause i'm stuck in a plateau right now! this will keep me going.
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!
  • MyViolet
    MyViolet Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    wahoo! Congrats! you look great.:smile:
  • akirapeony
    Options
    Really great!
  • missy01072
    Options
    You look GreaT ! Good Job !
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!