Where do bad folks go when they die?

Options
wheird
wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly.

Replies

• Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    An AOL chat room? Or Cleveland.
  • Dragonborn79
    Dragonborn79 Posts: 161
    Options

You're a failure as a person.

They go to the lake of fire and fry
  • mombie2six
    mombie2six Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Won't see 'em again till the fourth of July!
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options

I live in Cleveland, it isn't THAT bad. I mean, the Avengers were filmed here for Pete's sake!

JK. Cleveland sucks.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options

JK. Cleveland sucks.

At least it's not Detroit
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options

JK. Cleveland sucks.

Good point.
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Options

You're a failure as a person.

They go to the lake of fire and fry

A lake of fire may be less torture than my 2 options.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    There's a video about Cleveland. Google at least we're not Detroit. Hilarious
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    There's a video about Cleveland. Google at least we're not Detroit. Hilarious

Trust me, I've seen it. Lol.
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Options

I live in Cleveland, it isn't THAT bad. I mean, the Avengers were filmed here for Pete's sake!

JK. Cleveland sucks.

Okay for anyone else I would argue the misery that is Cleveland - but I really like what you had to say on food stamps on our censored thread so I'll give it a pass for now :)
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options

JK. Cleveland sucks.

Okay for anyone else I would argue the misery that is Cleveland - but I really like what you had to say on food stamps on our censored thread so I'll give it a pass for now :)

I don't live in the city part, just a suburb. I'm not a fan. And I remember you, you were the only who understood my point.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

JK. Cleveland sucks.

Lol, they do go to Detroit. I see them here daily.
  • Dragonborn79
    Options
    I knew a lady who came from Duluth
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    They go to the MFP Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games forum where they have to answer such gems as "Pass, Hug, Spank, Dance, Marry or Date", "Person above: meh, beautiful/handsome, or just plain sexy!", "person above you: mean or friendly, based on profile pic", "person above: naked, swim suit, or clothed?","Would the Person Above You Date You?","Would you grab or pass the person above?", "Have you ever creeped the pictures of the person above you?", "Marry, Make-out, or Pass on person above you?" and "would you sleep with the person above you?" for ALL OF ETERNITY.

THE END.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    They go to the MFP Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games forum where they have to answer such gems as "Pass, Hug, Spank, Dance, Marry or Date", "Person above: meh, beautiful/handsome, or just plain sexy!", "person above you: mean or friendly, based on profile pic", "person above: naked, swim suit, or clothed?","Would the Person Above You Date You?","Would you grab or pass the person above?", "Have you ever creeped the pictures of the person above you?", "Marry, Make-out, or Pass on person above you?" and "would you sleep with the person above you?" for ALL OF ETERNITY.

THE END.

Well, he wins the internets for tonight.
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Options

JK. Cleveland sucks.

I don't live in the city part, just a suburb. I'm not a fan. And I remember you, you were the only who understood my point.

Awesome glad I'm memorable - mostly because I'm opinionated I suppose. I lived 5 years near Geauga Lake - but no one there would recognize me now because that place drove me into the 200 plus lb range. I freakin LOVE Arizona.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options

JK. Cleveland sucks.

Awesome glad I'm memorable - mostly because I'm opinionated I suppose. I lived 5 years near Geauga Lake - but no one there would recognize me now because that place drove me into the 200 plus lb range. I freakin LOVE Arizona.

I also have an above average memory, and your opinion was similar to my own. You're were one of the few I agreed with.

As for Geauga Lake, I work down the road from there. *insert internet stalker repellent here*

They need to reopen the Six Flags.
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Options

JK. Cleveland sucks.

I also have an above average, and your opinion was similar to my own. You're were one of the few I agreed with.

As for Geauga Lake, I work down the road from there. *insert internet stalker repellent here*

They need reopen the Six Flags.

I doubt they ever would it was a wasteland when I left 4 years ago - doubt it's improved since. I liked that green rolor-coaster felt like you were flying. Semi on topic : maybe bad folks go to broken down amusement parks that have been stripped of everything fun when they die.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options

JK. Cleveland sucks.

I also have an above average, and your opinion was similar to my own. You're were one of the few I agreed with.

They need reopen the Six Flags.

I doubt they ever would it was a wasteland when I left 4 years ago - doubt it's improved since. I liked that green rolor-coaster felt like you were flying. Semi on topic : maybe bad folks go to broken down amusement parks that have been stripped of everything fun when they die.

I've been here five years, so you have to know my work. Used to be the spot in this town, now, not so much.

To the topic: Standing in a line at a amusement park, in the sweltering heat, but never reaching the end of the line.
  • Dragonborn79
    Options

THE END.

See? That's why I don't answer any of those now. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be doing plenty of it later.

Sorry, OP. I'm going to have to jump ship. Rock n' Roll is officially dead. Kind of funny it died in Cleveland...