Looking for weight loss support

Options
Act2130
Act2130 Posts: 18 Member
Trying this again.... I joined a couple months ago and it totally backfired.

I am a 28 year old ex-anorexic who wayyyy overgained due to life stresses and depression. A year ago I weighed 60 pounds now I am 145. I need to lose 40 pounds to get back to my goal weight. Last time I joined I gravitated to the eating disorder kids and I found that very triggering. I ended up gaining ten pounds because I just got more depressed. This time around I would love to find some supportive people in a similar situation.

I would love some supportive friends to keep me accountable and on track while withholding judgement. Most of my friends are either anorexic or scared I will go back down that path so very not encouraging of my weight loss. I'm hoping here I can have a fresh start.

Replies

• lukey086
    lukey086 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Act2130!

I would love $1 for every time I have tried to lose weight and it's backfired... I'd be a millionaire! lol - but, the most important thing is that we never give up :)
    Wishing you the very best of luck on your journey! I'm sure you will do great :)
    I have sent you a friend request - feel free to add me.

Cheers,
    Luke
  • struggletodiet
    struggletodiet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    your more than welcome to add me as supporting social community is what every need to succeed in weight loss