I need help to stay accountable, friends come at me!

Options
hollyanne572
hollyanne572 Posts: 55 Member
Hi Guys and girls,

Trying to lose weight isn't new to me but I'm becoming desperate and I need help to stay accountable.

I found great (but short lived) success when I last used MFP because I became readily involved in the forums. Unfortunately the moment I "logged" off things went downhill.

I am in my early twenties and will be getting married at the beginning of 2016, this is not the only reason that I want to lose weight but it would be nice not to feel self conscious on my wedding day!

If you also need an accountability buddy please message me and we can help each other! :D

Replies

• snooziebunny
    snooziebunny Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    HI

I too have done this before - lost 1.5 stone and then put it back on :o( This time I'm determined to loose it and keep it off - lets do it together! And anyone else that wants to - please add me too! xx :flowerforyou:
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You can do this lady! I'm not new I guess anymore, started in March of this year. Feel free to add me! I'm on everyday!
  • Caper88
    Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    That's exactly what happened to me :( but now I am back :) Feel free to add or message me
  • RC71298
    RC71298 Posts: 3
    Options
    OK - I"m in too. This is Day 1 for me. I'll help you stay accountable if you help me do the same. ;-)
  • wade1131997
    wade1131997 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need accountability partners as well. Who wants to be mine? Anyone from Missouri in here?
  • Kathleen0916
    Kathleen0916 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have a long road a head of me. Keep playing with the same 2 lbs. grrr. Any advice to stay motivated? I need to stay accountable so I started using MFP again. Seemed to help last time. I started slow with walking 10,000 steps a day. Hoping for better success this time around.
  • wade1131997
    wade1131997 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am down twenty pounds and lost a few inches so far. I have one memory I use to stay motivated. This memory is painful but motivating in my mind and this time around it clicked in my head and I said that's it! That was two months ago. I struggle with exercising but as long as I can get three or four days of workouts in a week I feel like I have accomplished something. I have tried so many diets but right now I am on protein shakes with vegtables with my nutra bullet and lots and lots of vegtables meat like chicken or fish about twice a week. I am strictly on veggies and fruit which can be hard for people but I have dwindled it down to little meat. a lot of fresh vegtables and beans and nuts and fruit. After I started eating like that the pounds just keep dropping. Good luck!
  • xtina_momof4
    xtina_momof4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need accountability too!! I lost 30lbs on weight watchers recently, but I'm tired of paying $40+ a month for it! Today is day 1 for me on MFP, I'm hoping to find the same success on here to help me get through the last 20lbs I set out to lost this year!!
  • RachR669
    RachR669 Posts: 79
    Options
    My name is Rach and I am a personal trainer. I joined MFP to see if I could help more eople get to their health and fitness goals! Reading your post made me want to drop you a message to offer my support and motivation.

I work with a fair few MFP clients helping them by providing accountability and support with daily message, weekly messages and also by trying to find Skype workout buddy's too.

Basically as cheesy as this sounds my job is my passion and I love the chance to share it will people!

So if you feel you would like a little extra support and motivation...please get in touch!

Good luck!
  • parkparksarah
    Options
    Wow... so many people wants to help each other :)

I hope we can all help each other :D
  • muppet1501
    muppet1501 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :smile:
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys and girls,

Trying to lose weight isn't new to me but I'm becoming desperate and I need help to stay accountable.

I found great (but short lived) success when I last used MFP because I became readily involved in the forums. Unfortunately the moment I "logged" off things went downhill.

I am in my early twenties and will be getting married at the beginning of 2016, this is not the only reason that I want to lose weight but it would be nice not to feel self conscious on my wedding day!

If you also need an accountability buddy please message me and we can help each other! :D

I wish you well! You CAN do it.