Ok so I took this pill!!!!

Options

Replies

• ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

Wow...... thats all I am going to say is WOW........
  • colormesue
    Options
    PINK!!
  • colormesue
    Options
    GEEZZZZ! PEOPLE CHILL OUT!!! Yes I am new and just joined today and happened across this thread. And OMG...YOU GUYS ARE SOOO NOT NICE WOMEN!!! All this poor girl was trying to do was share info that SOME of you would might like. Working hard on your weight loss to get results is great but some still struggle with potion control of even good foods. You guys sound like a bunch of angry women that are hungry or something...my goodness. Ok grant it, I too HATE SPAM but this poor girl was not trying to spam you but offer information and she just obviously just gave too much info that she had on the product but I spoke to her via pm after reading how awful you all were to her and she explained that this is the first time she has ever offered the info to anyone and thought she should give all the info like she wanted when she was trying to find out about it. THAT'S IT, NOTHING SNEAKY OR DECEPTIVE LIKE SOME OF YOU APPARENTLY THINK. I have looked into the product myself and had been questioning it and still questioning it but I saw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us7uFSDjhZs chicks video and am thinking it may be a useful thing. Not to say you should stop working out and eating fatty foods but hey if you have those days when your portion control is not that good they hey maybe. But you guys really do not deserve to have this info I guess or maybe you guys are just TOO GOOD for it. You know after people have worked out for a while and have lost some or a lot of weight they really get a big head thinking their way is the only way and don't tell me anything different kind of thing. The begin to act like they are experts in weightloss or something. And that is just so sad.

I really feel so bad for the girl who posted the info. You all just jumped on her like she was trying to sell you a fake gold watch out of her coat or something...haha. Gimme a break get over yourselves. If someone wants to share with fellow fatties what helps them then by all means share who cares what these so called "family" think.

Btw...I say it like is is too! I'm am NOT afraid of being PC either....oh and I too am a Libra and balance this is not!!!

WOW Thank you for understanding me!!!

I am amazed how people here are so mean!!!

Thank you for your support!

That was really nice of you!!

God Bless!!!

God knows my heart!

PINK!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Fellow MFP'ers. When you see a post such as this one don't bother arguing . There is a report post button at the bottom. It will then go to Mike for his review.

:smile:

I :heart: my MFP family again!
  • jewelsfit
    Options
    Fellow MFP'ers. When you see a post such as this one don't bother arguing . There is a report post button at the bottom. It will then go to Mike for his review.

I :heart: my MFP family!

Not agreeing with someone is not cause for reporting. And unknowingly posting something that "breaks the rules" does not mean you need to jump to report it. You can't ASSUME that someone is trying to viciously con people just because they made a mistake by sharing what they know, that is just rude and SUPER judgmental. I think she said she was unaware that there was such "rules" and was just excited to share something new. Why must you get so cliquey?? It reminds me of high school. Give the poor girl a chance before jumping to conclusions. Yes there are a lot of people out there targeting people like us that need to so desperately lose weight and I really do not believe that she is one of those awful people. You know there are people out there that are not really familar with the whole member board posting thing, shoot I still don't know what all that DD.DH.DS....stuff is...LOL :laugh:
  • colormesue
    Options

Not agreeing with someone is not cause for reporting. And unknowingly posting something that "breaks the rules" does not mean you need to jump to report it. You can't ASSUME that someone is trying to viciously con people just because they made a mistake by sharing what they know, that is just rude and SUPER judgmental. I think she said she was unaware that there was such "rules" and was just excited to share something new. Why must you get so cliquey?? It reminds me of high school. Give the poor girl a chance before jumping to conclusions. Yes there are a lot of people out there targeting people like us that need to so desperately lose weight and I really do not believe that she is one of those awful people. You know there are people out there that are not really familar with the whole member board posting thing, shoot I still don't know what all that DD.DH.DS....stuff is...LOL :laugh:

Aww you are so cute!!! You get me!! you really get me!!!!(like Sally Field said)HAHA!

How can you see this the way YOU do and those few others don't.

I have also gotten alot of PM's from others on this site that saw it just like you!!For what it was and my honesty!!!

Hell I don't even know anything about the business side of it!! I just signed up to get the samples and to try it out!!!

Thanks again!!:flowerforyou:

PINK!!!!:smile:
    Pink!!!
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Options
    I think we all realise now that Sue is not an evil drug dealer :laugh:
  • jewelsfit
    Options

:laugh: Yes I agree Steffy!! Maybe today was just a bad grouchy day for people or something (:grumble: ).

Well from a real family of mostly sisters..we all have our catty moments I guess.
  • colormesue
    Options

1451311sm18sw9qge.gif
  • colormesue
    Options

:laugh: Yes I agree Steffy!! Maybe today was just a bad grouchy day for people or something (:grumble: ).

Well from a real family of mostly sisters..we all have our catty moments I guess.
    [/quote

]1246813f3oiqoqskd.gif
  • colormesue
    Options

I sure felt the burn from the claws too!!! OUWIE!!!!

425466hg77aw7kch.jpg
  • SoupNazi
    Options

• Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I hereby hijack this thread in the interest of funny cat pictures.

funny-pictures-kitten-is-your-pocket-protector.jpg
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options

:laugh:
    Makes me want a kitten.
  • jewelsfit
    Options
    754338pxeesqrgpf.gif

1286319h5a4fa9exe.gif
  • colormesue
    Options

1070440c6vz0kenks.png

457765br8ui9x1a3.gif
  • Manda86
    Options
    and also this.

funny-pictures-your-printer-has-a-kitten-in-it.jpg
  • SoupNazi
    Options

Makes me want a kitten.

Me too.....WOO HOO!

Go Manda...Go Manda...Go Manda!:bigsmile:
  • Manda86
    Options
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you very much...

27044.jpg

I'll be here all week.
  • jewelsfit
    Options

Makes me want a kitten.

Me too.....WOO HOO!

Go Manda...Go Manda...Go Manda!:bigsmile:

79508ragr5s7eib.gif

This discussion has been closed.