Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

7 months Fat Reduction -66lbs. 4 months Mass Gain +11lbs

First 6 photos Fat Reduction.
Last 2 photos Mass Gain.

hurbk9.jpg

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

22xixe.jpg

Replies

• I just want to add that I am doing workout 4 times a week and after each session during fat reduction period I was doing 30 minutes on cross trainer (including HIIT for 10 mins). All the exercises I do at home because I work at night and during the day I spend time with my child.
    All my life I was obese and finally saw the results since I started count calories. I bought kitchen scale July last year.
    I found some calories calculator on website and calculate my daily calories to maintain the weight. I deduct around 600-800 calories just to get deficit.

I am using diet ''IF IT FIT YOUR MACROS''.
    I eat everything and recording all macros. Clean and Dirty Food.
    As long as it fit my balance, weight goes down without any problems.

During Fat reduction I keep macros :
    -Protein: 30%
    -Carbs: 50%
    -Fat: 20%

Since I started mass bulk period I added around 800 calories and now my weight is going up very slowly.
    My diet and training looks exactly the same. I just don't do cardio now.
    At this moment I am on 4300 calories/day. I don't mind whether it's a training day or not.

Mass Gain period macros balance:
    -Protein: 25%
    -Carbs: 55%
    -Fat: 20%
  • jo7777777
    jo7777777 Posts: 30 Member
    Excellent transformation!
  • subversive99
    subversive99 Posts: 273 Member
    Impressive transformation!
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Fantastic results :smiley:
  • SexyHealthyFit175
    SexyHealthyFit175 Posts: 64 Member
    Wow!
  • upsaluki
    upsaluki Posts: 553 Member
    great job
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Great job! You look fantastic! Love the part of your story about doing it all, while still making time with your child a priority. They must be so proud!
  • sljohnson1207
    sljohnson1207 Posts: 818 Member
    Great results. Can we see a back pic? Looks like you have an impressive V-taper. What is your shoulder to waist ratio? I know, I'm nosy.
  • bijouchocolat
    bijouchocolat Posts: 164 Member
    Your body is slamming!!! Awesome work!
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Very Impressive!!!

What kind of workouts did you do? Did you follow any particular program?
  • j_hansard
    j_hansard Posts: 11 Member
    Fantastic. Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!