Hello!

I'm new here. I recently reached the heaviest I have ever been in my life. 180lbs and I decided it's time to change. Being only 5ft. 2in. That much weight shows. So I'm looking into eating healthier and working out because I want I don't ever want to be this weight again.

So... it's time to get started I guess... :wink:

Replies

• Chibimii
    Chibimii Posts: 16
    WEEK 1 Down!

I've lost 1.4 lbs. Hope to see more progress next Saturday. :smile:
  • LunaZuriel
    LunaZuriel Posts: 77 Member
    Nice job! Keep at it.
  • handbagfan
    handbagfan Posts: 148 Member
    Well done :bigsmile: Keep up the good work.
  • PinkCupcakes84
    PinkCupcakes84 Posts: 235 Member
    Good job!
  • You're off to a great start! :)
  • Chibimii
    WEEK 1 Down!

I've lost 1.4 lbs. Hope to see more progress next Saturday. :smile:

It seems I was wrong... I really thought I had lost more than that seeing how my pants fit and all. I went to a few different scales to measure my weight. It seems I've actually lost 5lbs. I had gone to the gym near me and used their scale, which apparently I can't read. I went back today and I had someone help me read those sliding bar scales this time. So now I know how to read them. But just in case I purchased my own digital scale so I won't be confused again.
  • djs2303
    djs2303 Posts: 93 Member
    Hi, don't weigh in at several scales, weigh with one scale, the same day, time and position of the scales, wearing the same clothes, or lack of :)Grats on the loss though, Feel free to add me
  • Chibimii
    Yeah, I'm gonna be sticking to the scale I purchased from now on. Thanks. Added.