Looking for supportive friends! :)

Hi all.. I am new in my weight loss journey. I did use MFP a few years ago to lose 30 lbs and it's the best! I would love to find a wonderful support group of friends who log daily. Add me as a friend if you're looking for the same :0)

Replies

• BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Anyone can add me if they like.
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Hello and Welcome Back! I'm on here everyday, you can add me if you'd like. Good luck to ya!:flowerforyou:
  • ToolRat
    ToolRat Posts: 42 Member
    Anyone can add me as well...always looking for motivational friends on here!
  • super_pj
    super_pj Posts: 23 Member
    Anyone looking for an active MFP user, feel free to add me! 12 day streak so far :)
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Anyone can add me!! I may not be the most appropriate, but I log everyday and am pretty easy to please.
  • Pritree
    Pritree Posts: 24 Member
    Anyone can add me too! I'm on here everyday with an open diary =)
  • amnerislinda
    amnerislinda Posts: 14 Member
    Hello! :) I log every day. I can share some tips that I have been learning.
  • ATPstrong
    ATPstrong Posts: 10 Member
    Everyone can feel free to add me!! I am a personal trainer, so I love helping people and providing motivation! That being said, us trainers are still human and need to be motivated now and then as well ;)

Good luck everyone :D
  • Me to, ad me please!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    always welcome new friends...by all means feel free to add if you wish
  • ekmcdan
    ekmcdan Posts: 38
    Always looking for new daily logging friends! :) feel free to add~
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    I am a regular user, anyone can add me!
  • d0v3r13
    d0v3r13 Posts: 61 Member
    i've been logging on my diary daily for over a month and half :) learning a lot and finally finding success. i don't know how many times i've tried before, and finally things just clicked and i'm doing it for real. i haven't even tried to find friends yet, but i've been lurking in the message boards for several days now and i'm addicted. feel free to add me as i'll be spending a lot of time on MFP :smile:
  • theoncomingstorm6464
    theoncomingstorm6464 Posts: 116 Member
    Sent a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Feel free to add me. I could use some more friends who log in daily
  • adamace1972
    adamace1972 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi guys I'm writing this with a heavy heart,I've been on myfitness pal for a long time and managed to lose 8 stone,losing the weight was hard,but not as hard as trying to keep it off,so like a idiot my weight has gone back up,so I'm back asking for your support,can't believe I let it slip,a bad day turned into a bad week a bad month and so a bad year,would appreciate some friends who have gone through or going through the same experience,thank you
  • Add me! I could use some more friends who log every day and are positive and motivational!
  • Anyone can add me if they'd like too!

I'm on here everyday, I log everyday and I'm super supportive.

I'm 21, I've lost 29 lbs and I have 45ish more to go.

:)
  • cnhamilton12
    cnhamilton12 Posts: 45 Member
    Hi! I log daily and love having people to motivate me. Sending a request - anyone can add me if they like!