weight-loss and libido

Options

Replies

• susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    My husband seems to think the change in my diet and exercise has increased mine . . . probably just because of that one day I skipped a mani-pedi to go home and jump him before the opening day Cardinals game started . . . :blushing:

That being said, yes, it may very well help. I still don't "feel" sexy or attractive, but I do find myself feeling "frisky" more often than I did before the food and fitness changes.
  • kevinmitchell7731
    Options
    I'm a 26 year old male and have lost lots of weight and have no sex drive, I feel like it was better when I was fat lol.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Mine increased quite a bit when I started losing weight an exercising. I assume it was partially confidence, reduced stress, and the increased physical activity.
  • segovm
    segovm Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I hope my libido doesn't get too out of hand, my wife barely puts up with my two girlfriends as it is.
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Oh good lord, this explains so much. I am in so much trouble! I might have to buy stock in Duracell. Their sales will be going through the roof! :blushing:
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    It's always been extremely high I am just confident enough to act on it now
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I'm a 26 year old male and have lost lots of weight and have no sex drive, I feel like it was better when I was fat lol.

Sounds like a good reason to go on a bulk.
  • BurntCoffee
    BurntCoffee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Well I had a high sex drive before I lost weight...... But yeah its worse now :blushing: much worse lol I all can say is thank goodness for batteries :bigsmile:

LOL! That's awesome.
  • BurntCoffee
    Options
    Ladies, get one that plugs into the wall.

You're welcome. ;)
  • segovm
    segovm Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Ladies, get one that plugs into the wall.

You're welcome. ;)

Most annoying moment in the history of any young woman's life:

"The Freaking Plug Came Out!"
  • cnhamilton12
    cnhamilton12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Mine has increased a ton but it seems that the better I look and feel, the more my husband doesn't wanna do it. Which sucks cause it makes me feel like something's wrong with me but whatevs :(
  • BurntCoffee
    Options
    Mine has increased a ton but it seems that the better I look and feel, the more my husband doesn't wanna do it. Which sucks cause it makes me feel like something's wrong with me but whatevs :(

My husband prefers me heavier which makes this journey a little sad for me to be honest. If he loved me he'd want me to be healthy. Ya know? Whatevs.
  • wheird
    Options

He could be feeling insecure.
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Well I had a high sex drive before I lost weight...... But yeah its worse now :blushing: much worse lol I all can say is thank goodness for batteries :bigsmile:

LOL! That's awesome.

goes for me as well... :smokin: I need stock in either the electric company (electrical plug as you later pointed out) or the battery companies as there is no bf's on the horizon... :ohwell:
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options

He could be feeling insecure.

+1

maybe you can just reassure him of his masculinity or something... :wink:
  • wozkaa
    wozkaa Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Well... I'm guessing I'll have to lose more to see if it's true, because so far it in't helping!
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone I've definitely been feeling more "frisky" these past couple of days. I definitely need to upgrade soon :blushing:
  • wheird
    Options
    I agree with everyone I've definitely been feeling more "frisky" these past couple of days. I definitely need to upgrade soon :blushing:

Upgrade?
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options

LOL! That's awesome.

I totally agree! :blushing:
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    This doesn't belong anywhere, but being a psycho is never sexy. That could be applicable somewhere here.