What's that one high calorie food...

Options

Replies

• stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Anything from an authentic mexican restaurant, that would include a frozen margarita :drinker:
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I was going to say naan, but I'll join with those who said any Indian food, so long as I also get naan.

Also, fish and chips. And maybe a splurgy breakfast, like pancakes or French toast with real maple syrup and bacon on the side.

This is based on stuff I'd actually eat less or work out like crazy the rest of the day to fit in. I love ice cream and avocados and so on, but fit it in regularly without needing to sacrifice.
  • Tonakiga
    Tonakiga Posts: 10
    Options
    Peanut butter, alcohol, and dark chocolate :D!
  • charlton200
    charlton200 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Nachos will ALL the toppings I can pack on! Haven't decided on dinner tomorrow.....this may have to be a plan now!
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Lobster rolls! Cupcakes. Fried Whole Belly Clams with lots of fries and coleslaw.
  • Fsunami
    Fsunami Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    cheese fries and beer
  • Dee_84
    Dee_84 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    fresh donuts... the ones with a dusting of powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar.

Or FUNNEL CAKES *drool*

That combo of fried dough and powdered sugar - best thing on earth!
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this counts, but I drink Monster Java in the mornings, and it's definitely built into my meal plan. The high cal food for me though is pasta: I rarely eat it, because it's just not satisfying in small (read:normal) amounts, so I when I splurge on it, I do it on my high burn days (Zumba or kickboxing for an hour) AND eat light all day so I can have a giant, cartoon-y plate of spaghetti :)
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

Or buffets/shared/pot luck meals. I'll happily barely eat the entire day after. Everyone brings something different! IT'S SO EXCITING!

This, soooo much this. I want to have a little bit of everything, and then a bit more of the stuff I particularly enjoyed.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    P E A N U T B U T T E R ! ! ! ! !
  • BoatsnHose
    BoatsnHose Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Basically any kind of cheese
    Buffalo Wings
    Chipotle
    Crab dip
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Fresh hot bread dripping in butter... do you hear that?..

Its my arteries clogging. ?.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Cake. I'm a very plain, fussy eater (plus restricted by being gluten-free) but I absolutely love a nice simple Victoria sponge cake or a gooey chocolatey one. There's a GF gooey chocolate loaf cake I buy sometimes that is possibly the most delicious thing I've ever eaten. One cake is very small but has soooo many calories and way too much sugar; but every bite is still worth the guilt.

I also can't say no to milk chocolate or chocolate cookies.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    Sushi. Nom nom nom.
    So many high cal rolls, so little time.
  • Ftwlandry1
    Options
    Pastries and Pasta .....................Mmmmmmmmmm :-D
  • drbiayasmin
    drbiayasmin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Definitely chocolate cake/brownies. I love the Trader Joe's Lava cake. Or bread and butter is I want savory - but real butter like Kerrygold....
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Banana pancakes. I only make them after doing races (5ks or 10ks) – but boy, oh boy do I love them after a race!
  • ahkennett
    ahkennett Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Pasta. Any pasta, really, but one that calls to me specifically would be thin spaghetti tossed with olive oil, bacon, and sauteed onions. Sprinkle on some red pepper flakes and parmesan cheese and it's even better.

So carby, so calorie-laden, but oh, so good.
  • humbugs
    humbugs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    ENCHILADA. Or anything Mexican. Including their beer. Yuuuummmmmssss
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I did create the peanut butter addicts group on here :laugh: