Shaun T

Options
Do you prefer T25, Hip Hop Abs or Insanity? Which have you tried, which gave results and would you do them again? I don't know which one to invest my time into. :p Pics appreciated! Ty!

Replies

• bingefreeaubree
    bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I think you told me, but so everyone else knows who tries to help ya out, can you tell us how fit you are now? Like how in shape you are, if you already workout out often, if you're used to vigorous workouts?

Insanity and Focus T25 are my favorites since they work your whole body and are a lot more strength oriented than Hip Hop Abs. Like you drop down and do push-ups and stuff like that, that you'd never do in HHA. Haven't gotten to the second month of Focus T25 yet, but it's pretty much Insanity, except there's no 10 minute long stretch session between the cardio warm-up and the rest of the video like there is with Insanity. Some similar moves, but they're a bit more fun, and I didn't find Focus T25 as agonizing as Insanity in terms of difficulty. But it's still very hard. Just was a bit more fun than Insanity I think, so it didn't seem as bad. There's also a person doing modified moves in T25 if you're not up to the level Shaun T is doing things at :)
  • affeymoreco
    affeymoreco Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    insanity. trust me you won't regret. currently doing insanity. i'm about to finish I will then go for asylum vol1 then vol2.
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I have done Insanity and I am currently finishing up the Alpha phase of T25. I prefer T25 because I am drenched with sweat after just 25 minutes. My avatar is right after at T25 workout. I get a good workout in not a lot of time. This leaves me time to go on with my day or do other activities. I also like to run. I lost 8lbs in the first 3 weeks of the program. I do think Insanity is more challenging, but I like the shorter workouts.