Looking for buddies w/ 100+ lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• Zodia81
    Zodia81 Posts: 43
    Options
    I started out with a little over 90 to lose. You can add me as a friend. Once I get down to my current goal I will probably add another 20 pounds in there to lose so all together I have over a 100 pounds to lose too.
  • jdc759
    jdc759 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am glad to have found this Board. I feel like I am not alone in my journey to lose 100 + pounds. The first few months were awesome but the slow down has hit.. I know I an do this and just reading your stories is such an inspiration to me.
  • raina_77
    raina_77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I have over 100 pounds to lose. Please feel free to add me.
  • Muzica1959
    Muzica1959 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I started on 6/5/2014. I have about 150 pounds to lose. Anyone is more than welcome to add me. I am in need of friends who understand the struggles we go through.
  • jescamp9481
    jescamp9481 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for friends... add me if you want

sw: 291
    cw: 232
    gw:169
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    225 sw, want to lose at least 80+. Not quite 100, but if you want to add me feel free =)
  • Churchbell06
    Options
    I have been on MFP = off and on for 2 years now. I do well...until the weekend comes. Every mOnday same thing, I bemoan my lack of willpower. Right now I am trying to save up to hire a trainer/nutritionist. Also my friend plans out her breakfast, snacks, and lunches for the week, so I am just doing what she does so I don't have to tink about it.

I am part of a very supportive group right now, but I am not sure if anyone else in the group has as much weight as me to lose. I have to lose 100 lbs. Feel free to add me as well.

5'2
    SW:228
    CW:229
    GW:130
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Is 85 lbs a close enough starting point? Anyone here can feel free to add me. Let's all do this together. You need to be active and we will get along fine
  • BadKittie05
    BadKittie05 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent OP. Everyone else, feel free to add me! I could always use motivational buddies!! :flowerforyou:
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I'm closing in on my target of 104 ... 86 pounds down so far.

You can do it. Set manageable and realistic short term targets, maybe 10 lb increments, and celebrate each milestone ... but preferably not with cake!
  • stacyrenea06
    stacyrenea06 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have about 125 lbs. I want to lose. I started my journey on the 5th of last month. Add me so so we can keep each other motivated.
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    After falling off the wagon a couple of years ago, I started back up about a month ago, I'm not sure exactly how much I want to loose yet, but it will be around 150 pounds. I just added you!
  • KimR_1986
    KimR_1986 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have 104 lbs to lose, I'm hoping to hit the halfway mark by new years. Feel free to add me I always need more like minded people to keep the motivation going.
  • reub95
    reub95 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, its very good that you are taking steps to lose weight. The best advice for you is lots of cardio at least 45min a day.....3-4days a week. Also eat right try to cut off carbs after 2pm. There is a diet I would highly recommend its called the "17day diet" it will be very helpful. I need to lose some weight to and if you need we could help each other out.
  • Kikilarue59
    Kikilarue59 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi.. Just got around to posting my pic. I am going to be wearing the same outfit at the 50 Loss mark... hopefully at the end of the summer. Please keep in touch and Add me to your list of 100 Plus people. Yes, this truly is a lifestyle change.
    Thanks, all.
  • rcgiggles
    rcgiggles Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm willing to be friends as well. Nice to know there are others here like me who have a good amount of weight to release. I'm so tired of the loose then gain back rollercoaster and would appreciate support. Feel free to add me.
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 22 as well and I need to lose 113.5 pounds! I would love anyone to add me as a friend, I have troubles with motivation.! :(
  • meowski91
    meowski91 Posts: 4
    Options
    Right now, I started a profile on Instagram for accountability and support. Then I am on here cutting lots of calories and just cutting down on sugar, white flour, processed foods, and upping veggies and protein. Also I just started the ease into 5K app. It's 3 days a week and works up to running a 5K which I'm signed up for in August! :)

I also started an instagram account for accountability @meowski91 send me a request so i can follow you back!
  • newkate1234
    Options
    Sounds like you're on the right track. I've got quite a bit to lose (don't know in pounds) but it seems to be taking an age. Anyway, good luck. Remember, every loss is A LOSS even a small one.:)

Cheers
    Kate
  • Zuzi80
    Zuzi80 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm 33, living in Ireland.

I've to loose 70lbs = 35 kgs
    Sorry I work on kgs and understand more with that since I'm Italian, but I'm trying to get used with pounds as well!!!

Anyway...just started, and I'm so happy so far.
    I've few tips that maybe can work for others as well.

Please whoever want feel free to add me as friend :)