weight-loss and libido

Options

Replies

• kthulhu69
    kthulhu69 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I had been working out for a little while already when I met the love of my life and it had definitely increased my already-healthy libido. Now that I met the woman who fits me just right physically/mentally/emotionally it is even further amplified. Given that I also find her dangerously sexy I may be worse (or better!) off than a teenager.

We are both pretty fit and getting better all the time, especially after joining MFP. Noticing all the little changes in one another as we get more healthy is a big motivator, confidence booster and contributor to a very healthy love life. I finally feel like I am exactly where in life I am meant to be!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    ive lost 150 and my libido is the same as always

Same here. I've lost 'only' 127 though...but yep, totally the same...which is good.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I would say yes yes yes.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Well my sex drive was through the roof, can't even deal with it, wtf has happened to me high since I have lost weight and become active.

Until the hairbrush comment.

Now I'm just squirming....and not in the good way :ohwell:

Sweetie...your life will change once you "upgrade". As someone else mentioned, go to Amazon. You don't have to spend a lot and I promise you will feel much....better.....than with the hairbrush. Damn.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    My "drive" disappeared about three years ago. Doctor tried to get me started on Androgel, but I couldn't stand the taste.
  • epigirrl
    epigirrl Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Mine increased quite a bit when I started losing weight an exercising. I assume it was partially confidence, reduced stress, and the increased physical activity.

^This.

I definitely fall into that born-again virgin category; wasn't even really interested in dating or anything else for over a decade. Started eating better, exercising, and losing weight last September. Became aware of increasing libido late fall/early winter. Back in the saddle since February. I am certain that it has to do with increased confidence AND increased physical activity. I did read somewhere that physical activity is a libido booster...
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Give me a cup of tea any day
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    Yes when you lose weight your blood can circulate better. Do you see where I am going with this for guys and galls?
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    K this is going to sound a bit TMI-ish but....
    A better toy cuz a hairbrush is not cutting it anymore :blushing:

To save you time and embarrassment Amazon sells everything you could ever need.

Buy a Rabbit and if you have some extra cash pick up a Hitachi Magic Wand for about $50'ish.

All I'm saying is there are a TON of these items on groupon.
  • ConnieChick
    ConnieChick Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    When I initially lost weight it may have increased a little due to increased confidence, etc. But once I started Crossfit and powerlifting?
    Watch. Out.
  • lizzyclatworthy
    lizzyclatworthy Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Is there any way to stop it? (Don't suggest less exercise because that'll never happen)
  • JBfoodforlife
    JBfoodforlife Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    Remember... You get what you pay for.... Lelo ;)
  • samanthaxb
    samanthaxb Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Ladies, get one that plugs into the wall.

You're welcome. ;)

I second this, mine recharges! :D
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    Is there any way to stop it? (Don't suggest less exercise because that'll never happen)

You want to stop?
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    absolutely!

This is all I want to do since I lost the weight!! :drinker:
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! You lose weight and the body parts fit together better which in turn creates more position choices for increased pleasure with greater flexibility. Throw in renewed body confidence from the weight loss and stamina from all that cardio and its a win/win. ( And when you've worn your husband out I give the Magic Wand a five star rating ;)
  • lizzyclatworthy
    lizzyclatworthy Posts: 296 Member
    Options

You want to stop?
    yes :(
    It's making me crazy
  • Swaggs51
    Swaggs51 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Its a good thing im not a chick id be broke from buying batteries! HAHAH
  • Sugarnspice1922
    Sugarnspice1922 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I noticed when I lost weight sex increased and then I gained it back..and I just don't get as interested. I still want it but not as frequently and at some times I don't because I am boring and not as much fun because Im LAAAAZY