Ladies, odd but serious question??

Replies

• BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    I wear grandma gitch. I don't care, it's comfortable.
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    I never wear thongs. They aren't comfortable at all to me. It's a massive wedgie to me personally. I like wearing boy shorts when I work out, and I can rock some bikini bottoms if necessary.

I can't do thongs, g-strings, or granny panties during a workout or in everyday life.

^^^This! And I normally wear cotton boy shorts under workout clothes so I don't experience any sliding down if I'm wearing a slick material. lol Not real fond of literally showing my *kitten*. :laugh:
  • I agree...I'm too focused on working out. And the better my *kitten* is held in tight the less it shakes...lol
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    I definitely don't wear a thong while working out. I only wear thongs to work or when I'm wearing an outfit that might show panty lines. Otherwise, I wear hipsters or cute bikini underwear, and that includes when I'm working out. When I work out in the morning, I wear whatever underwear I slept in. If I work out at night, I wear whatever underwear I put on after getting out of that thong when I got home from work.

I don't wear lacy or frilly underwear thanks to some lady issues I've had since I was a kid, so that's never an issue. Also, I typically lift and do cardio in my underwear, sports bra, and t-shirt. No workout clothes for this girl - ah, I love working out at home. :)
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Just cotton Fruit Of The Loom hipsters or binikis, for everything. Or commando.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    If I were a girl, I'd wear a thong 24/7 lol srs.

you say that...thongs are thicker than gstrings...which are much more comforatable..You won't catch me in a thong...gstrings for sure...
  • levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
    Just another "no underwear" girl checking in. I mostly wear danskin capris to work out and they are compressiony, comfy and flattering. No bunched up undies required.
  • Siigh_duck
    Siigh_duck Posts: 161 Member
    If I were a girl, I'd wear a thong 24/7 lol srs.

I laughed out loud at this
  • Territrek
    Territrek Posts: 31 Member
    Don't wear underwear when working out. Either I wear yoga pants or shorts with built in undies. My favorite are skorts with compression shorts built in.
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    I don't wear underwear while working out either. I prefer workout shorts that have a cotton crotch built in.
  • RadioGames
    RadioGames Posts: 24
    LOL your profile says you are male, did you put up a female photo just to ask this? haha almost tricked me
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    100% cotton bikinis/low-rise

I'm at the gym, I don't give a rat's *kitten* about panty lines :P
    What matters is that I stay comfortable, wedgie free, and there's no funkyness going on down there

+1
  • bunnypanther
    bunnypanther Posts: 110
    I would def not wear a thong when working out. You can get chafing ora UTI. I wear special workout underwear from target. C9 brand. I think they are called hipster style. Super comfy but not all that flattering. Still I'll take comfort and health with vpl over an infection any day.

Sorry. But you won't get a UTI from a thong. Chafing, perhaps thrush (sweat and non cotton can contribute) but a UTI is caused by germs getting up into your urethra. Not gonna happen from wearing a thong.
    Its like saying you can catch STIs from toilet seats.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Don't wear underwear when working out. Either I wear yoga pants or shorts with built in undies. My favorite are skorts with compression shorts built in.

Seconded.

And I know there's a lot of thong hate in this thread... When I'm not in the gym, that's all I wear--my theory is that no matter which underwear I wear, it pretty much all creeps up anyways, so starting out with a thong eliminates the waiting game :wink:
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Victoria Secret Cheekini Panty. They are seemless and don't get stuck where they shouldn't :laugh: I run with them, lift with them, bike with them. They are awesome!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Under armour, asics, lululemon all make undies. I do have two pair of under armour..I think they are called "pure stretch cheeky underwear' and they are my favorites.

I have a few pairs of these also. They are OSFM.

I also have these Champion Thongs that I got in a size M but I HATE them because they run so small and really cut into my sides.

When you work out at the office gym it's nice to have something to change into and out of. I'm nervous about no panties but that might be next.
  • aliwhalen
    aliwhalen Posts: 150 Member
    I always like wearing the big baggy waist high granny knickers under my trackpants or yoga wear.

This. Cotton granny panties, ftw. I wouldn't want to feel sweat and discharge running down my thigh while I'm working out. Blech.
  • raisealittlehell
    raisealittlehell Posts: 341 Member
    Commandos the way to go. At least for me it is.
  • NotJustADieter
    NotJustADieter Posts: 229 Member
    I don't wear it. I am a cotton-bikini panties kind of gal usually, but I hate wearing underwear with my workout pants anyways because I hate panty lines.
  • Amberlynnek
    Amberlynnek Posts: 405 Member
    Probably TMI, but I don't wear underwear while working out. If they're not there, they can't creep up and make me uncomfortable while I'm finding endorphin bliss.

+1, A good pair of running shorts come with a built in liner