Cant Stop myself from eating _______ (frappuccino)

Options
candytag
candytag Posts: 33 Member
I have to say ever since Starbucks started their half off frappuccino's I have to have one a day. I am addicted.... I really have one once aday and keep it in my 1200 calories aday. This seems to be the only problem I have not been able to give up. Stupid Starbucks I never had a frappuccino before they started the stupid promotion. Anyone else addicted to something they can give up. Oh besides the coffee in the morning which I also am addicted to. Starbucks loves me I am their best customer. :)

Replies

• alabella
    alabella Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm also a huge fan of frappacinnos.... I'm trying to keep my sugar intake down though so I'm avoiding them right now. Costa have a deal on them though and this nice weather doesn't help. :(
  • Sarahsteve7kids
    Sarahsteve7kids Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    At least 5x per week I have a Caramel Pretzel Skinny Cow ice cream bar! OMG!!!! So good!!! And if you eat them right they can last a long time , haha!
  • fittoday14
    fittoday14 Posts: 128
    Options
    I don't care for Frappuccino's, or any other sugar-loaded drink. I used to drink soda's A LOT, until about 2007 when I started to cut it out of my diet.. I still occasionally drink 1 cup every few weeks.

Foods I can't stop myself from eating : anything potatoes, bread (French, Ciabatta , Italian - no sourdough plz), cheese (fontina and aged cheddar), pasta, rice, and extra virgin olive oil (I put loads of it in my food, being on MFP has forced me to cut a lot of it out).
  • fit_rox
    fit_rox Posts: 83
    Options
    I'm a sucker with anything with caffeine. But, when I get a chance to buying a club pack from Costco/Sam's I can't stop myself from eating trail mix.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call myself addicted, but I absolutely love Sabra Supremely Spicy hummus.
    I find any way to work multiple tablespoons into my macros when I have it.
  • candytag
    Options
    So have you all tried to stop yourself from eating it? Some how I have to stop.
  • fit_rox
    fit_rox Posts: 83
    Options
    Everything is fine in moderation! I find that the more I restrict certain foods that I love, the more likely I am to overeat them in the future.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options

I haven't; I work foods into my macros, and practice moderation.
    If you cannot eat something in moderation, keep it out of your home until you can.
  • Sarahsteve7kids
    Options
    Everything is fine in moderation! I find that the more I restrict certain foods that I love, the more likely I am to overeat them in the future.

I agree with this"
  • Sarahsteve7kids
    Options

I haven't; I work foods into my macros, and practice moderation.
    If you cannot eat something in moderation, keep it out of your home until you can.

And I agree with this!!!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Do you have a specific frappuccino flavor you're stuck on or do you just rotate? I personally love the Caramel Ribbon Crunch! If you haven't tried it yet you need to :o
    I'm sorry, that probably wasn't very helpful. Please forgive me.

But in regards to your question, nope, there's nothing I HAVE to have everyday.
    With that being said, there are certainly foods that once I DO allow myself to have, I simply CANNOT stop.
    Lofthouse sugar cookies, Berger cookies (only in Maryland), Meringue cookies, Ice cream (especially ice cream cake), Pizza, and most other high calorie goodies :x
    EDIT: GIRL SCOUT COOKIES ARE THE WORST AMONG THESE THINGS. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY SIT DOWN AND ONLY HAVE A FEW. I ALWAYS FINISH THE WHOLE BOX. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. SOMETIMES MULTIPLE BOXES. THEY'RE EVIL.

I don't know why, but I kind of stopped getting cravings. I just lost the ability to only have one serving of something once I do start for whatever reason xD It's as if my cravings only start once I allow myself something yummy, and they come back seeking vicious revenge o.o
  • candytag
    Options
    I did try the carmel ribbon frappaccino and did not like it. For all of those that say keep it out of the house I do not have them at home. I dont know about the rest of the world but we have Starbucks just about on every corner. I have one in my office building and also one a block or two from my house. I pass several on my way home. One thing about the frappies is that I can eat one for a meal and just count it as a meal calories. Some way I will have to get these out of my mind. Maybe I will try to switch with an americano instead.