I'm not sure what to do...

Options
I started a eating plan yesterday loosely based on the Paleo diet. I am choosing to have a small amount of cheese or milk per day if I want. I still have 424 calories to eat for the day. I can't figure out what to eat. I don't have any snacky stuff here except for crackers and things which are no nos. I just have lettuce, fruits and hard boiled eggs (I've already had 2 of those today). I'm trying to only eat fruit at breakfast so as not to have sugar after 12 noon and I couldn't eat enough lettuce to add up to 424 calories. I'm not sure what to eat to help bring my calories up to 1200 for the day. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    Low sodium nuts.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I'd eat a steak
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Sounds crazy restrictive to me - and not so practical. But the steak with some nuts on it sounds decent.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Sounds crazy restrictive to me - and not so practical. But the steak with some nuts on it sounds decent.

I'm thinking pistachios would be good with steak for some reason.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I'd eat a steak

Mmmm steak. Steak is always a winning option
  • Snooozie
    Snooozie Posts: 3,444 Member
    Options
    I can't offer any suggestions as I don't follow Paleo, but I'm pretty sure there are a few groups and/or topics on Paleo that probably might be a good resource for suggestions or helpful hints :bigsmile:
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    steak sounds like a winner to me.
  • CorydonCutie22
    Options
    I don't have any of those things. I guess I'll just have some fruit. I'm under on carbs and sugar so I guess it won't hurt.
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    hmmm peanut butter?