where r my 215 pounds size 18 gals??

Options
medlaura
medlaura Posts: 282 Member
My name is Laura, I am 20 years old. Mommy of a 3 year old boy. I work full time and a part time student and still make time for my workouts. I would like to add people that are around my size. People that log in everyday and are dedicated.

Replies

• RacheyBetty
    RacheyBetty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura! I'm Rachael, I started at 205 and have just got down to 194 (yay!). I log in everyday now and am getting really into cycling - also a full time student and 24 years old. You're more than welcome to add me - good luck with your fitness goals :D Xx
  • DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am at 220 and between a 18-20. I am down 11 pounds in three weeks and have another 53 I am GOING to lose. Feel free to add me if you like. I am a firm believer in the motivation and support you get on MFP.

Good luck on your journey. You've got this!
  • shaylalaine
    shaylalaine Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I hope to be 215 one day lol!!

247 right now!
  • Juniper1221
    Juniper1221 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura. Started at 206 6 days ago and am 202.5 now also a size 18. Looking to get down to 176. Logging on and tracking daily since I started and could use some support and motivational people to help me out too. Feel free to add me. Best of luck to you!
  • smbrouillet
    smbrouillet Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura! I'm Samantha. I am 214.4 and just starting my journey again. I am hoping to keep up the motivation to log daily. Just in the past day it is helping to connect with people so that alerts come up on my phone to make me come in and say "Oh yeah, I need to do that!"
  • RoxyDisaster
    RoxyDisaster Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    hello =)

I log everyday and am currently around 203 and wear a size 18 ... I still have quite a ways to go but together we can do this!! Feel free to add me =)
  • StephanieKidd83
    StephanieKidd83 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I weigh 214 and could use some new friends on here! Inspire me and ill inspire you! Lets do this!! Add me! :)
  • BigKatamari
    Options
    215 and size 20, roughly. Still want to drop another 30 or so, if possible. Height has a lot to do with what size you'll be at this weight. I'm 5 9.5
  • schmoozyq
    schmoozyq Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 228 right now (gained 20 this year in the past 3 months, ???) But, I am back to logging on daily or as close to daily as possible right now so I can get back on track. Depending on the manufacturer... on the bottom I'm a 16W, 18, or 20. My upper body is 18/20.
  • snpena2499
    Options
    Hi, I just started a week ago and just joined. I'm 220 and determined to go down to 150. I need support and would welcome your friendship. SILVIA:

h
  • medlaura
    Options
    Hi Laura! I'm Samantha. I am 214.4 and just starting my journey again. I am hoping to keep up the motivation to log daily. Just in the past day it is helping to connect with people so that alerts come up on my phone to make me come in and say "Oh yeah, I need to do that!"

I love the alerts from MyfitnessPALS on my phone..the remind me why i am doing this!
  • medlaura
    Options
    I weigh 214 and could use some new friends on here! Inspire me and ill inspire you! Lets do this!! Add me! :)

Inspire each other love it :heart:
  • medlaura
    Options
    I'm 228 right now (gained 20 this year in the past 3 months, ???) But, I am back to logging on daily or as close to daily as possible right now so I can get back on track. Depending on the manufacturer... on the bottom I'm a 16W, 18, or 20. My upper body is 18/20.

I as well gained 20 pounds this year. I am normally 180-195 pounds but this had been a stressing year by far. i refuse to buy a size 20 that is why i am doing this!!
  • medlaura
    Options
    Added all of you beautiful ladies. Lets get to work !
  • amcampbell2342
    amcampbell2342 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am not 200lbs however have lost 35lbs and would love an add. I can give you tips on your diet as well...
  • kschick46
    kschick46 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kim. Please feel free to add me also. I am currently 227 and could use a few other people to help motivate me to log on and exercise daily too.
  • medlaura
    Options
    Added all of you. :flowerforyou:
  • hogarth1
    hogarth1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have started at 216lbs so on a one woman mission lol! I'm on my first week of diet chef as my husband has gone away today for 6 months. got a lot of hard work ahead!!

:happy:
  • rainlover711
    rainlover711 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am currently about 252, down from 260, and am a size 18-20.
    i log everyday. working to get down to 160
  • dmwmsonrn
    dmwmsonrn Posts: 7
    Options
    I am not quite 215lbs but I am close at 206. Feel free to add me and let's all motivate each other!!!!!!!!!