Need daily loggers as frends :D

Replies

• JGonzo82
    JGonzo82 Posts: 167 Member
    I just joined MFP last week; feel free to add me!
  • menogain
    menogain Posts: 8
    Please add me too! I started my serious diet yesterday and joined here today.
  • hedomommy
    hedomommy Posts: 5 Member
    I am on MFP everyday. Feel free to add me!!:smile:
  • cnhamilton12
    cnhamilton12 Posts: 45 Member
    Hey! Request sent...I'm on here daily and love having motivational friends! Anyone can add me too!
  • PinkInkAngel
    PinkInkAngel Posts: 29 Member
    I am on a 14 day winning streak....and plan to keep it up!! the more friends the better, love to share diary and I learn something new almost everyday here!
  • babsabs2011
    babsabs2011 Posts: 46 Member
    Sending you a friend request...I log daily :)
  • trinacrick
    trinacrick Posts: 41
    Would love for you and anyone else on this thread to add me. I am 10 days in and committed to logging every day.
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    I log everyday almost (except cheat days because I want to feel care free on those days) and i have been logging for over 340 days now :) I don't talk too much though but I do get back to people eventually.
  • Muzica1959
    Muzica1959 Posts: 206 Member
    Daily logger. I can use as many friends as I can get. I will give as much support as I possibly can. Just add me.
  • silviadarling
    silviadarling Posts: 12 Member
    just added you (:
  • hestersj
    hestersj Posts: 2 Member
    I am working hard to loose another 25 lbs. by Sept. but it is not easy...looking forward to hearing from all of you on some good ideas for eating. I am doing the smoothies but feel like it just is not working. But..ice cream doesn't help! :) I have the belly fat that seems to take forever to get rid of. Good Luck to all of you and we can do this!
    Sabrina
  • SteshaNicole
    SteshaNicole Posts: 42 Member
    Feel free to add me...anyone. Any bit of encouragement and support we can give each other is better than none. :)
  • Amy3935
    Amy3935 Posts: 94 Member
    Me, me!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    my mind read "loggers" as something totally different, and saying what it was will get me banned. :x
  • javacafe
    javacafe Posts: 79 Member
    I am a daily logger. I have an open diary. My current streak is about 157 days. It would have been over 365 days if it had not been for that international travel during the winter months.
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Feel free to add me, I log in daily.
  • I too have only just started using this site with the assistance of a Practice Nurse, who lost 4 stones with it. I don't usually use Message Boards (even Facebook!) but would be nice to let others know how I am doing and find out how you are doing. Last weighed on 03/06 and had lost 6.6lbs in 5 weeks which I was quite happy with.
  • Barbellarella_
    Barbellarella_ Posts: 454 Member
    I'll send one over,, :)
  • angelam82
    angelam82 Posts: 61 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm back for my 3rd or 4th attempt, I'm not sure! I logging everyday, day 5 today!