Starting over again

Options
Hello All....I am born again to MFP after losing 80 lbs. Stating slacking off right before the holidays and gained 12lbs. I am lacking motivation to get started again and am looking for friends to help with motivation. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you would like to join in my weight loss achievements :)

Replies

• kelzz193
    kelzz193 Posts: 120
    Options
    Hello POT, I'm kettle! LOL! Lots of us in that boat, we'll get there rowing together :)
  • sheepywotsit
    Options
    yu can add me as a friend speak to you soon
  • warrior_underdog
    Options
    I lost 25, gained back 10, and am back to MFP :)
  • heatherfetzer
    Options
    Hey, I could use support too...
    Add me as a friend!
  • sheepywotsit
    Options
    Hi kelzz193, gosh you've done well haven't you? give me some inspiration gel?
  • MommaBelvin
    MommaBelvin Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    im new to this too . . ill give support to all of u too . . i was doing MFP and then the holidays came around but i only gained 2 poiunds but hey i need help just like all of u lol . . . so add me if u like and we can all help eachother :)
  • analisa511
    analisa511 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I think I have started over about a million times. I am still not sure if I can maintain the commitment. Everyday is a struggle to stay committed to doing the right thing for my body and a lot of days I fail,. Thanks to the people I have met on MFP it keeps me going one day at a time and that has become my mantra. If I screw up today I get another chance to do better tomorrow. We are here for you! Congratulations on the loss that is a huge accomplishment.
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    im also starting over again the winter weather started putting me off my exercise and after than i started having a fuller apetite again, but im back to try and lose my remaining pounds iv lost 10 so far from i started at the begining.

39 to go. you can do it. feel free to add me as a friend i do like to motivate people as well as be motivated.
    good luck on your journey :)
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    hello and welcome back. You can do this, you are not alone on this journey. best of luck to you
  • everydayepiphanies
    everydayepiphanies Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 80 lb loss! That's awesome, even if you did slip a little. I've always heard that keeping it off is the hard part. I want to find out, but I've gotta lose it first. I'm looking for all the support I can get as well.
  • amaldonado
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • Hollie_78
    Options
    Well for starters Congrats on your weight loss. You did it once so dont worry, you will shed those extra pounds you gained over the holidays. Good luck.:smile:
  • saramathers22
    Options
    Welcome back!

Well done the first time round, you came a long way - good luck with the new attempt :D
  • cookcs1984
    cookcs1984 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey amaldonado,

Hold the phone... you lost 80lbs since joining MFP? WOOooooow!!!!
    That's a huge accomplishment!
    Well, I just joined recently and I'm hoping I can lose 50lbs this year.
    Its been my goal for about 5 years now.
    Lets hope this time I can actually follow through on that.
    Wishing you much success... again! :-)