Atlanta friends wanted....

Options
Hello. My name is Neik and I'm looking for friends in Atlanta. I'm engaged and I want to lose as much weight as possible by December or January. I just started Monday. I'm eating oatmeal, fruits, vegetables, grilled and sauteed chicken. I plan to start walking or some type of fitness class. Looking for a workout partner. Any friend or motivator is welcome.

Replies

• reub95
    reub95 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, congratulations on the engagement.It's good that you are trying to lose weight and have started eating right. Walking will be a good start to lose weight. How much weight are you trying lose? I could be one of your motivators.
  • neikneik521
    Options
    Thanks. I would like to lose 90 pounds overall, but if I could lose 25-30 pounds by December that would be great.
  • vlm1110
    vlm1110 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, Congratulations on the engagement! I live in North Atlanta and could be a workout buddy. I currently go to LA Fitness. Just recently starting doing black girls run. Have you heard of the group? I walk stone mountain occasionally, It's a great workout, but I get bored doing it alone.