New, just joined Saturday

Options
Hi! My name is Crystal and I just joined on Saturday after finding the app on my iphone. I find it quite convenient and never really thought about counting calories. I joined with my husband after he convinced me that we both need to eat healthier and so far its been a struggle but not as bad as I thought..

Just thought I would say hi and hopefully meet other people that are in the same boat I am :)

Replies

• sabrina_11
    sabrina_11 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome aboard! I just joined last week myself, and it's been great so far. Good luck on your weight loss journey! :)
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    hey there, I also started on saturday, so pls feel free to add me as a friend and we can help motivate eachother through the highs and lows.

charlie
  • Vikki_Jane
    Options
    Welcome Crystal! I joined two days ago after my friend recommended the site, it's awesome. Just what I needed. Good luck! :happy:
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site. i found it too just playing around on the phone when i was bored. feel free to add me as a friend. the people on here are very encouraging and awesome. always there for you. good luck on your journey
  • amaldonado
    Options
    Welcome Crystal...I am born again here...lol!! Please feel free to add me as a friend also, need all the encouragment I can get!!

Good Luck to you and your husband on your weight loss!!
  • kellykat2
    kellykat2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I am so glad you have made the step to join. Having the app on your phone makes it even more convenient. I cant find a blackberry app as of yet, so I rely on the computer do to my logging.

I can tell you, that this program does work if you follow it. That's the trick, follow it. I slacked off for a few months now I am having a hard time motivating myself to get back on. I just have to do it! I found the trick was to make sure you log everything. Especially in the beginning, you can see how many extra calories a bite here and there makes! Same with exercising. Before long, you will be pushing yourself to do more and burn more!

So basically I am starting out today again also :smile:

We can do this.

Kelly