Oreo cookies cocktail question

Options
Ok. I need some help.
I know that i will have an Oreo cookie cocktail in TGI Fridays on Wednesday. I read that one Oreo cookie has 53 calories. On the pages of restaurant they write that they put this:
Oreo cookies, milk, vanilla syrup and vanilla ice cream and some whipped cream.

I know that if im going to do this healthy stuff FOREVER, i have to give up occasionally to some crazy stuff like this. Thats simply how it works with me. Its tested, haha.
So, my question is:

how much calories do you estimate this could have? Will i be right to put it in my diary as 1000 calories? Or you think its 2000? Could it be so much OMG:D

I feel kind of guilty to tell everyone here that im going to have such a sugary thing, but i badly want to know your opinions on calories estimated. I want to put it in my diary and see it there, forever - to remind me when i had it:)

Replies

• Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Ha! I found something, its called Calories in Jack in the box - Oreo cookie ice cream shake - its on the net and has 910 calories per one shake. So 1000 calories for "my" drink could be close i think.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    A shot is 248 cals as per a quick google search which is 1 oz therefore a 8oz drink will be 2000 cals.

Enjoy ONE, just one and exercise that day to account for it. Enjoy!
  • cbevan
    cbevan Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would probably do the same - count it like an Oreo Milkshake.
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    OMG thats horrible. So much. I might as well put it as a reward for some bigger weight loss - i mean 4lbs is not so much. Ill have to seriously think about this.
  • tnb2005
    Options
    That sounds like an amazing drink, though! My diet better be thankful we don't have a TGIFriday's here.
  • Shamrock40
    Options
    I would call them, ask for the exact breakdown of ingredients and add them up. Sugar syrup will be high in sugar, but won't be as high in fat or calories. How much milk, is it whole milk, etc. I know it will add up, but it might not be as bad as you think.

The other option is to have something with vodka. Vodka has A LOT less calories, lol.

Having said that, having a cheat day or meal is not all bad. I know some people have a hard time not going crazy, but last night I had 2 pieces of pepperoni pizza and 4 chicken wings, and it was around 1000 calories, which I had saved up because I knew I would be cheating. I only ended up going over by 55 calories. (Of course, my fat/saturated fat was way over, but ...)

Anyway, I ended up losing 4.5 lbs for the week when I got back on the scale today, even after all that crap last night.