Anyone else 5'0???

Options
2»

Replies

• DCPizza
    Options
    I am 5'1", currently 157 and 33 years old with a goal weight of 125-130. I look back at my high school pics where I was 105-115 and I think I look like a 12 year old boy, way too thin for me. I think you are right on target!
  • BFab24
    BFab24 Posts: 66
    Options
    Hey all the fabulous short ladies:).

I'm 5' 3/4". I add that last bit to feel taller , haha. I'm trying not to worry about what everyone says is "right" for my body and just get healthy. My starting weight was 192. I been on MFP for about 10 days and am down to 190. Working towards 135. When I get to the weight where I feel comfortable in my skin, that's good enough for me!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options

Then I got down to almost 100 last summer and...and while I wouldn't go so far as to say I was "too skinny," I lost my shape and started to sag in places (and my tits, which had stayed the same in 65 pounds of weight loss, deflated in those last 7 pounds...wasn't pretty...wasn't pretty at all!) Frankly, I'm too old to be that small!

I love people who tell it like it is! You've made me smile today - thank you
  • jamebugg
    jamebugg Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I wasn't expecting this many people to relate! Will start shooting for 125 and then take it from there. :flowerforyou:
  • fabgurrl
    fabgurrl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0 and currently weigh 170. My starting weight was 204 and I started in September of 2013. My goal is to get to 140. Once I hit that weight I can work my way to 130 if I feel I need to lose more or maybe tone. I started doing Baptiste yoga this month along with walking/running. I hope to lose 30 by September. It's a big goal!
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    i'm 4' 11" and 3/4" (we all know that 3/4" is VERY IMPORTANT) ;)

My goal is somewhere in the high 130s. started out in the 180s. i ignore that chart at the doctor's office and my doctor does too when it comes to my height/weight/health.

Over the past 2 years, I've lost 40+ lbs. My blood pressure is down, my good cholesterol is high, my bad cholesterol is low, my overall cholesterol is very good and i just feel better so my my doctor and I both ignore that chart. :)
  • liveandlove788
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my goal weight right now is 125-130. I'm currently 140 and trying to lose/tone up while I'm home for the summer. I'm just trying to go off how I look in the mirror and not what the scale says :)
  • manicautumn
    manicautumn Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0. Ideal weight is 97-128, according to the BMI (if you believe in that). I'm at 126-127 right now.

Feel free to add me :)