Replies

• meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Interesting site.
  • BlackRose101
    BlackRose101 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Ya'll that are *****ing did you read what she wrote, did you check out the link. IF not Shut up.

it's trolling :P no worries. It will go on for 10 or so pages and then the trolling will quietly calm down. :P

Trolling: you don't know what it means

Urban dictionary's funny definition:

trolling
    Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

A slew of people will do this soon.

I'll be here to watch.

330x182px-ll-7dc6c095_micheal-jackson-eating-popcorn-theater-gif-gif.853
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Allow me to pop the popcorn and get ready for the incoming comments...

78387-Dis-gon-b-gud-gif--This-is-gon-sWM8.gif
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    Ya'll that are *****ing did you read what she wrote, did you check out the link. IF not Shut up.

Having a bad day ?

The OP is great, the topic line not so much. And I spent some time on the website and could not get it to work. Anything else ?
    Have a good day, hope your foul mood improves.....:o).
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    In for the "real women" sh**storm that is probably coming.

+1

Me too!
  • KaelaLee88
    KaelaLee88 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    A really interesting website!

All different shapes and sizes of women and men - very helpful.

Also, a good website for those who suffer from body dysmorphia :)

Kaela x
  • da_bears1008
    da_bears1008 Posts: 354
    Options
    edit because i read
  • DellaWiedel
    DellaWiedel Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I feel like the title of this is misleading/confusing. I was expecting a "real women have curves" type rant and then the typical responses to said rant. But I think what the OP meant was to point people to a site that has actual pictures of real life women at certain height/weight ratios so you can get an idea what you might look like at a certain weight, which I think could be pretty useful. But it looks like the comment war has already begun anyway, so here we go...
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    A while ago, I was curious to see what I might look like at certain weight ratios and ended up stumbling across this website called www.mybodygallery.com. In the search engine, it lets you search at a specific height, weight range of 10's (for example 160-169), age, and body type if you prefer. Then it will show you a gallery of pictures of women that are within those specifications. I think it's helping me in choosing my goal weight, considering how I carry my weight and what some of these women look at my body type. I encourage other women to check it out! You won't be sorry :) I just don't want people setting initial goals at an extremely low weight when they really might not have to if they are comfortable at a higher weight!

Problem is I never find my body type. It's always an extreme of what my normal body is like. Find me the type that is slightly narrow-hipped, straight waisted, bubble butt and small chest.

BTW, I went and looked and SURPRISE, no pics for what my "body type" is. That's why all this cookie cutter stuff is BS. No offense, majority rules are not for all and it sucks.
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Very cool site! Thanks for sharing OP
  • lorigrocks
    lorigrocks Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Bump for later...this sounds very interesting so I'm going to check it out :-)
  • GenZombie
    GenZombie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    This site is awesome! Thank you for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • rmchapman4
    rmchapman4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    A while ago, I was curious to see what I might look like at certain weight ratios and ended up stumbling across this website called www.mybodygallery.com.

I went to the site. This is the picture on the home page. Hey, looks like a real woman to me. 10/10

11326-2.jpg
  • DivineChoices
    DivineChoices Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    One of my friends turned me on to this site about a week ago. I LOVE IT! It helps me see what I may (possibly) look like at my goal weight.
  • BlackRose101
    BlackRose101 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    A while ago, I was curious to see what I might look like at certain weight ratios and ended up stumbling across this website called www.mybodygallery.com. In the search engine, it lets you search at a specific height, weight range of 10's (for example 160-169), age, and body type if you prefer. Then it will show you a gallery of pictures of women that are within those specifications. I think it's helping me in choosing my goal weight, considering how I carry my weight and what some of these women look at my body type. I encourage other women to check it out! You won't be sorry :) I just don't want people setting initial goals at an extremely low weight when they really might not have to if they are comfortable at a higher weight!

Problem is I never find my body type. It's always an extreme of what my normal body is like. Find me the type that is slightly narrow-hipped, straight waisted, bubble butt and small chest.

I haven;t found mine either, however, I once found a tumblr site that had the body types of various people my age and that seemed a tad bit more productive for me (given my height, weight, stature). This site is really good though and it gives good visuals of different types of people!
  • PunkyDucky
    PunkyDucky Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    i think some people are taking the topic line a little bit too serious.
    :noway:

She means real women as in not photo shopped. There are actual pictures of women on the site, if you cared to look.

Oh, the site is pretty wicked by the way. :flowerforyou:
  • jesslagr
    jesslagr Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm taking "real women" in this case to mean "not Photoshopped". Not an argument that a particular body type is the only acceptable one.

^^THAT! Thank you. :)
  • sarahbellum09
    sarahbellum09 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I think she meant "real women" as in Not Photoshopped!!!
  • NoXCuses4me
    Options
    bump!