One week can make a difference

Options
2»

Replies

• Peaches160
    Peaches160 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Keep going.... you are off to a great start!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Thanks Peoples!! ANd yes that is the biggest place I have seen the difference is in clothes!! I am totally stoked about the weeks to come!
  • catb58
    catb58 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Rockstar!!!!! Keep it up.
  • rhina23
    rhina23 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • brdnw
    brdnw Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    that's a great, great start, but you can't visually see a difference after 1 week. I'm at like 200 right now and i can't tell a difference in my body from 210 to 200, and most of that 9lbs is water weight, so don't get discouraged if you have difficulty repeating it, 9lbs is a ton though, and you should feel great about the start, it's certainly great momentum towards the next week
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    that's a great, great start, but you can't visually see a difference after 1 week. I'm at like 200 right now and i can't tell a difference in my body from 210 to 200, and most of that 9lbs is water weight, so don't get discouraged if you have difficulty repeating it, 9lbs is a ton though, and you should feel great about the start, it's certainly great momentum towards the next week

The places I saw it were my neck face. It was noticible to most of my coworkers but truly it was a total of 13 pounds over the course of two weeks, I had two great weeks back to back, I increased my water intake to 180 ounces a day, I feel the difference physically though. Its not a drastic changebut Thank you for the input! I am motivated daily by MFP!
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Awesome, little steps first but you are totally on the right track!!
  • WLG1974
    WLG1974 Posts: 90
    Options
    I can definitely see it in your face. Good job.
  • koogabah
    koogabah Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    1 week at a time. Keep it up!
  • Ideabaker
    Ideabaker Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    It's wonderful that you had such a tremendous loss the first week! Hopefully you will stick with your programme, and with the support of your MFP friends will achieve your goals! Keep it up!
  • RToland45
    RToland45 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Keep it up girl! You are on the right track!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • kittenkris
    kittenkris Posts: 112
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for posting. This is what I needed to read on my first day back in a while. Keep it up!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    Thank you Everyone! I am excited to weigh in tomorrow. I think my blood sugar is already starting come down naturally I took my meds like regular and ate the same breakfast that I eat almost everyday and had my sugar bottom out at 66 nearly passing out, had to eat to get it back up, hopefully when I see my doctor tomorrow I will be able to decrease some of my meds :) Which was my goal all along!
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep at it and each week will add up to big success!
  • Briaboo4
    Briaboo4 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!