GRRR

Options
This is retarded I love my fitness pal, but i don't like the little chat, I have left numerous questions and cant get any advice!

Replies

• Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    the chat has been generally slow today, its a Sunday, maybe folks are watching football / with family / preparing their meals for the week or just for back to work tomorrow. Leave a question, come back to it tomorrow, won't always be a response within 5 minutes of a post. I'm just lurking while watching a movie I've seen a few times.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Wow. So...you love MyFitnessPal, but for some reason come here to introduce yourself and take out your frustrations on all of the users??? :noway:

You might want to consider removing this particular thread before people like myself who haven't been online all day long because it is a SUNDAY and I am off work spending the day with my fiance, etc...log on to see this and quite possibly be offended. Like me. :explode:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    This is retarded I love my fitness pal, but i don't like the little chat, I have left numerous questions and cant get any advice!
    Now I have to say I find this a bit funny as you've posted 4 times and as I go back and look, you've been responded to nicely all 4 times. Now you're getting your responses in this one as well!

This isn't a therapy site it's a a fitness site where we help one another as we can, there are International members and US members so basically 24-7 you'll find someone. I think with the right attitude someone would be more than happy to chat with you, but I rarely take time out for someone negative..but I did feel like pointing out that each one of your posts was kindly responded too.

Simply my thoughts and what I've noticed, you've been a member since March and have now posted 4 times... have you ever helped anyone in that time when they reached out?? It's a site that works both ways:flowerforyou:

EDITED: After reading through your profile and noticing you haven't added any friends, wanted to say how awesome it is to have support from friends you add on here and can get to know. It makes a WORLD of difference when you feel you belong and can leave comments on their page and they can do that same. Even if they aren't online you can still encourage them and cheer them on. I find most times I reach out and give and receive far more in return simply because people care so much on this site.

I love paying it forward and anything I can do to help my friends on here I'd gladly do but they don't last on my list long if they whine and snivel and complain all the time or are particularly needy.

Life's too short for ppl that are only around to suck the life out of us...
  • Dannyelle999
    Options
    WOW Didnt mean to offend anyone I was having a rough day and just wanted a little help. Becca- I dont have any friends that are supportive or I would definately encourage them to join. Lyadela- I really didnt say anything bad about the users I said I didnt like the chat because i couldnt tell if I was responded to. Sorry if I did offend you it was not my intention it really was because I am relatively new on this and couldnt figure this chat thing out!

Its sad that this was me asking for help and I get called whiney and sniveling. Thanks guys
  • ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Dannyelle-You can friend people on this site. It doesn't have to be someone you know! I have several "friends" on here that are very supportive, and I never talked to any of them before I joined! :smile: Feel free to friend me if you need a little more support!