• APLAWING
    APLAWING Posts: 36
    Options
    5oz can of chunk light tuna & a grilled zuchinni
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Giant salad.

Romaine, green cabbage, bell pepper, apple, carrots.
    Dressing was a tablespoon of ginger lime jelly~ yum :)
  • MildredBarhopper
    MildredBarhopper Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I had oatmeal with honey, sliced banana and peanut butter mixed in....yum. I'm always sad when my food is over, haha.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Today for lunch I had a big bowl of delicious soup my husband made. It included white beans, kale, carrots, onion & spices. Afterward I made smoothies out of steamed apples, almond milk, peanut butter, flaxseed & cinnamon.
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Leftovers, which is pretty usual as I always cook an extra portion at night.

Today was brown rice, marinara sauce, chicken, zucchini, mushrooms and spinach.

Omnom.
  • jgsimon1
    jgsimon1 Posts: 61
    Options
    I had leftover meat sauce from last nights dinner, on top of steamed zucchini and asparagus. It was deeelish, and I was sad when it was over. True Story.

That sounds awesome! I also get sad when I take the last bite of something really yummy! Like last week when I made a grilled provolone, tomato and avacado sandwich! I almost cried when I took the last bite. Back in the day, I would've just made another one.....
  • jgsimon1
    jgsimon1 Posts: 61
    Options
    Today's menu consisted of a turkey sandwich on a multigrain flat bread with a wedge of laughing cow jalapeno cheese, a mini can of V-8 juice, celery and a blackberry greek yogurt.

Everyone's lunch on here looks pretty great!
  • rachface1234
    rachface1234 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    A salad of spring mix, nitrate free turkey pepperoni, 1/3 of an avocado, lemon juice, 1 tbsp. sunflower seeds, 3 oz shredded carrots, and Tuscan Italian dressing... and two hours later b/c of course I get hungry a banana with 1 tbsp. almond butter. yummmm :love:
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    New "chicken salad recipe"

3 oz of chopped up roasted chicken breast
    1 cup of red and yellow bell pepper cut up
    1 oz feta cheese
    1/4 cup shaved red onion
    1/4 cup cilantro
    1.5 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
    .5 tablespoon olive oil.

I have been having it for lunch at work for about 4 or 5 days. LOVE IT!
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    broiled salmon and homemade waldorf salad
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I had a cup of "power greens" (store bought mix of baby greens) and some leftover cheeseburger macaroni (made with ground venison, fiber gourmet pasta, chopped onion and jalapeno and reduced fat cheeses).
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    No time for lunch. :bigsmile:
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Leftover homemade Shepherd's Pie
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I had Tuna Pasta Salad & three meatballs!
  • italianspyce
    italianspyce Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You all have so much time to cook....I had rotisserie chicken direct from the grocery store...
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I had a can of low-sodium tuna mixed with 2 wedges of Laughing cow light on 2 wasa crackers, along with a hardboiled egg.
  • NahrasWay
    NahrasWay Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    A scramble with an egg, onion, bell pepper, bacon, a couple handfuls of power greens (A mix of Kale, spinach, chard), and some homemade kimchi on the side.
  • mblair1968
    mblair1968 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    salad w/ pomegranite/rasp vinagrette dressing
    sundried tomato & garlic hummus served on wheat bread
    orange
    1 oz of potato chips
    water
  • serohde29
    serohde29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had a Greek salad with chicken from Panera Bread. Got the dressing on the side and ended up using only about half of the dressing. Delicious!
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Tuna salad wrap (no Mayo), a packet of Sunbites and an apple. I make my own lunch to take to work, I usually make a salad but have got really bored of them. I fancy sandwiches, but am using weight watchers wraps as they have fewer calories than 2 slices of bread to make a sandwich.