Time to say Hello....

Options
New to the site and looking to lose at least 20 more lbs. I don't want to be super skinny, just comfortable with myself. :)
I started losing weight back in Oct. weighing in at 227 and I now weigh 189. Now starts the hard part, continue losing. I'm here looking for support and tools to help me achieve my goals. I am a very supportive person myself so I think I'll have a lot to give as well. I have to work on my profile this evening to try and get a picture and a ticker. I've been hitting the gym but now not having time to get there or transportation (until my car gets fixed) I started to do the "Insanity" workouts at home. They are kicking my butt, and I still can not finish a whole segmant but I am surely getting a little stronger each time. If I can only keep food out of my hands long enough...haha!
Well good Luck everyone...and if anyone needs a buddy just give a shout.
found the ticker !!!! lost 18lbs since I first joined back in November !! Wait it says I joined in 2009? I'm all confused!

Replies

• wendiwen123
    wendiwen123 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck in your journey :)
  • steve1126
    Options
    Sounds like the weight loss is going well despite not going to a gym. I hear those Insanity workouts are tough! Good luck with it :)
    Send a friend request, I could always use some additional encouragement!