Looking for buddies w/ 100+ lbs to lose

Replies

• womaninblackisback
    womaninblackisback Posts: 7 Member
    I have a few lbs to loose so feel free to add me :-)
  • Sharky1964
    Sharky1964 Posts: 10
    Day 50 for me and losing still got 125lbs to go feel free to add me
  • treveneann
    treveneann Posts: 14 Member
    i have over 100lbs to loose. i've lost 11 so far. i now weigh 287. honestly if i would weigh 199. i will be happy. I accept all friend request. We can do this together
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Hi. Just started with MFP less than 2 weeks ago. Been trying to lose weight for about 6-7 weeks now. I have about 180 pounds to go. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • janelavalley
    janelavalley Posts: 20 Member
    I'm in the over 65 years old bracket and have over 100 pounds to lose. I've been on this healthy food program for almost a month and have lost only 5 pounds, I can't excersise because of weak legs that allows me to walk with a walker which is only short distances and then have to sit down. I hope you all have some good tips for all of us in the same situation, I'm trying to stay under 1250 calories a day any suggestions are appreciated,:drinker:
  • l3eware0f4ire
    l3eware0f4ire Posts: 82 Member
    Love more buddies! I sw 253 cw 222. Gw 150-140 5'9 low carb. Log daily :drinker:
  • Hi Everyone,

I have been trying to loose weight for a lifetime. It is always an on a diet off a diet thing and every time I restart I am at a heavier weight than before. This time last year I needed to loose 80 lbs, now I need to loose 102. My goal weight has not changed just my starting weight. Some goals this time around: Be totally and brutally honest with myself, log, log, log food and exercise, exercise steady and start off slow. I tend to jump in and try to change everything at once and it just doesn't work for me. Little changes every day. Most importantly I need this community and freinds that will keep me accountable. I turned 50 this year and I fear if I don't make some healthy changes soon it will be too late.
  • kimberleerogers
    kimberleerogers Posts: 10 Member
    Hi Everyone!

I am down 110 pounds but have another 100 to go!

I am game to be friends and support anyone in the community trying to loose weight and live healthier like me!

The more support the easier it feels to me! I know I am not alone in my struggles!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    I am wanting to lose around 100 pounds more, but that number is going to depend on how I look at my first goal.... I'm always looking for additional supportive friends! Feel free to add me, but fair warning, I have a few crazies on my FL now, and they are awesome, so if you are easily shocked you may want to reconsider :wink: :laugh:
  • dynah81
    dynah81 Posts: 8 Member
    I have a lot to lose too...so many pounds that I try to only focus on small goals instead of the ultimate goal. Feel free to add me because I need the support too :)

HW: 360
    SW: 348
    CW: 347
    GW: 180
  • jdawgs0314
    jdawgs0314 Posts: 34
    feel free to add me.
  • swright876
    swright876 Posts: 1 Member
    I am 5 feet even and have 100-105 pounds to lose. I began MFP last Saturday and am also looking or support and buddies. Curious to see what type of calories and pounds per week people have set as their goal. I'm currently at 1320 calories for 2 pounds per week weight loss.
  • Fred77
    Fred77 Posts: 132 Member
    ive a load to lose. probably around 250lbs. Ive managed to drop 26lbs in 4 weeks through swimming every day and reducing my food intake. need friends with a bit to lose to share experiences with and hopefully motivate each other, so please feel free to add me
  • I am new on here and I am 300lbs and I want to get down to 175lbs. No pills, surgeries, meal diets ext. Just plainwatchingbwhat I eat, counting calories and exercise.
  • cmccoy0901
    cmccoy0901 Posts: 156 Member
    I sent you friend request also if anyone want to add me feel free. I have lost 70 but recently have gained half of that back within the past 8-10 month trying to get back on track.
  • dbaer66
    dbaer66 Posts: 1
    Put me down in this club. I just started started my diet last week and started in the Gym this week. I will say that today I spent 1 hour one on one with a personal trainer and it was time well spent. She not only gave me a lot of information on dieting but also set me up on a workout routine that ill help me goals. I will loose 115 lbs in the next year. She also worked my *kitten* off.
  • NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    I was 300 at my highest weight, 261 was my start and my current is 168.8. Anyone is welcome to add me, I'm not going anywhere!
  • dvanheyn
    dvanheyn Posts: 1 Member
    I've lost 97 lbs since last May, and still have 73 more to lose. I started at about 330 lbs and am now at 233, with a goal of 160. Even if I don't make it to my goal, I can already do so much more than I could when I was heavier that it's been well worth the effort. I'm 47 years old, and hoping to get the excess weight off before I hit menopause, after which it will likely be more difficult. I was on a plateau for the entire month of May, but am finally losing again. Feel free to add me.
  • MegE_N
    MegE_N Posts: 245 Member
    Feel free to add me - right now my goal is 70 before I can try on wedding dresses, with a final goal of 100 by the time my wedding comes around next October.
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    I'm Rebekah, 29 and I still have 162# to go until I get my ultimate goal. I have lost 68# since December 12, 2014.
    Feel free to add me :heart:
    5'6"
    SW 360.2
    CW 291.8
    GW 160
    UGW 130