Looking for Supportive Friends!

Options
Hi guys!

My name is Ayla, and I have a problem with eating when I'm not hungry and eating bad food consistently. I need some supportive friends to help me break my bad habits and make new ones. I'm looking to lose around 40 pounds and get more active. I want to stop thinking about food and just live my life. I don't want to live to eat, but eat to live. I hope to hear from some awesome people. Thanks!

Ayla Lee

Replies

• jtaylor2188
    jtaylor2188 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I have a terrible diet and eat way too much. I'm looking to lose 15-20 lbs. You are more than welcome to add me. However I just downloaded the app and will be starting tomorrow.
  • Ruckus85
    Ruckus85 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey! I will help you if you help me, the only catch is I need to be able to read your food diary.
  • maureenmullin
    maureenmullin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have exactly the same issues. I eat when I am not hungry, happy, sad, tired, busy, bored it doesn't matter. Food is my reward and answer for everything. I would like to drop 20 - 30lbs but for once have not set a deadline. I am just trying to be diligent and stay in my calorie range eating healthy foods until I reach my goal. Been going for a week now....down 2