how is it looking :-)

Options
Hi all wonder if some people could take a look at my diary and see if looking right would be great

Also I don't log exercise or weight training as don't agree with the amount of calories burned as it seems too much on here

Any feedback would be great

Replies

• christinebryant80
    christinebryant80 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    While from the look at it, I think it looks very great. Your using a scale which is great and I think the most accurate. I say keep up the good work and you'll definitely get there.
  • stephanieharms1290
    stephanieharms1290 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi--

From your diary it seems as if you always have calories left over, sometimes a good amount. You should barely have any calories left (of your suggested amount) at the end of the day. Your body needs all those calories to keep up your metabolism, so you don't start feeding off your muscle!

Just some advice that I feel worked for me.... Cutting out ketchup (as crazy as it sounds) made a HUGE impact. There is a significant amount of sugars in ketchup, so I replaced with hot sauce in the beginning. i love ketchup more than the next person, but trust me it should help. Especially if you have that Nutella in the morning, sacrifice one or the other if you want those abs back!

Anyway, try and fill those extra calories with more protein! It will help muscle build, and keep you full. Can't forget your "good" carbs too. Some sweet potatoe, brown rice, maybe even a whole wheat wrap here of there won';t hurt.

Hope this helped!
  • marissanik
    marissanik Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Looks really good, just the calorie target is your problem. Eat more!! :D
  • DanielAdams3
    Options
    Thanks for the comments and will take advise about ketchup and nutella :-)
    I find it hard to eat more than what I'm eating I'm stuffed on 1500 cal its mad I know
    Think I may need to eat more for breakfast to help me out :-)
  • lynseyscott80
    Options
    hey, I noticed you're not logging drinks? don't forget them x
  • lynseyscott80
    Options
    hey, I noticed you're not logging drinks? don't forget them x
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    is your calorie goal based on MFP or TDEE?
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    You are doing great.