been binging and want to stop

Options
i was doing so well loosing weight, but ive ruined all the hard work but binge eating. i've had 8 binging episodes in 3 weeks and ive probably eaten 3500-5000 calories on those binge session. yesterday i felt like binging and i had nandos crisps, some polish bread with margarine, a low fat mousse, mint vienetta ice cream and half a pizza. i feel terrible. part of me takes advantage of the fact that i exercise hard and that i can loose the weight if i go to the gym and eat clean for a couple of days. i really want to break this cycle, but it keeps on happening. my period is due soon but that's not an excuse. ive been binging lately and it always happens when i do well with my weight loss. im worried my weight has ballooned and i wont weight myself. before the binges i was 12st 4lb and close to a proper size 12. i havent binged a week in a row; ive had some healthy eating and gym days. i think unconsciously it might be emotional as i feel lonely and i don't get to meet the opposite sex or have sex, im 22 and should be having lots of it. im not a slag and i refuse to sleep around. also i may be going to germany after the summer and im really scared. im worried i wont like it and i wont fit in and i wont cope. plus i'll miss my mum and my cat.

also ive started taking tablet for my hayfever and it says that one of the side effects though not common is increased appetite.

Replies